GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 new Liverpool signings (Huzzah)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 14:19
Regular
Super Zenden signs today, as do Mark Gonzales, Baldy Reina and some kid from somewhere in Spain. Probably doesn't even play football, Rafa just met him on the street, saw he was Spanish and signed him.

Awful awful day. Stevie's agent says he's off. Rafa says he wants him to stay. Stevie's probably still hungover from the double whammy of the Mikey/Carra wedding double last week.

I'm very very worried, and I'll admit I've always thought he'd stay throughout last season. Disaster if he goes. Although, I say that, but we've got Xabi Alonso. That fearsome Alonso/Zenden partnership has got everyone trembling. John Terry is quoted as saying he's "confused even more than normal" and Patrick Vieira said " Pat very very scared i want Mummy Patrick".

Also we've signed the southern half of Spain.
Tue 05/07/05 at 08:32
Regular
I laugh at your £32 million. And when I've got more time, I'll spit on it.

(Gizzuz Joe).
Tue 05/07/05 at 08:37
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> I just don't think Benitez should bother with Riise at left back. He's
> not outstanding defensively but he's a genius going forward. I'd just
> stick him at left midfield and get a decent left back/someone who
> isn't Traore.

--

That's right, my opinions are the best. Follow me, minions. I am the path.

--
>
> You could always try swapping Stevie for Xavi, except for the fact
> he's just signed a new deal. So hold on to Stevie, play Morientes and
> Cisse up front (no Baros...) and get a decent right winger. This
> Gonzalez chap sounds a bit like Nunez.....

--

I'd like Xavi, he'd be awesome. Just not quite as awesome as Xavi. Xavi + £10 million (to be spent on Joe Cole). We could always try selling him to AC Milan and get Kaladze as part of the deal. Or Marek Jankulovski, that'd be nice, always good to have a Czech component.

Baros will play. Someone will have sidled over to him during pre-training, possibly Richie Partridge, and said "Milan old lad, try looking forward instead of straight at the ground"

Bang, 30 goals.
Tue 05/07/05 at 08:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Owen and Carragher got married?!11

yey for them.
Tue 05/07/05 at 10:06
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Is anyone else getting a bit bored by all this Gerrard spin? Too many people trying to convice everyone that the other people are to blame...Personally I'd like to see him go Real..but whatever he does..just get on with it!!!
Tue 05/07/05 at 10:45
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> That's right, my opinions are the best. Follow me, minions. I am the
> path.

Yeah. Right...

> Or
> Marek Jankulovski, that'd be nice, always good to have a Czech
> component.

Considering he's just signed for AC, No.
Tue 05/07/05 at 11:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Stryke wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> >
> Barragan is only young so he must be good
>
> --
>
> You're young and you're rubbish at football. Probably :)

9 goals in 25 games, eh? eh!?

Well ok, so you're probably right. I only play for Hannakins Farm anyway.
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
My only criticism of Rafa is his overloading of players down the left. Left midfielders/ attacking midfielders we have have Kewell (although dissappointing season), Garcia, Zenden, Riise and possibly Gonzalez (he a lefty?). As has been said, Riise and Zenden can play left-back but it really isn't their strength. So we now have 4 quality left sided midfielders and no one decent at left-back. Traore is average Premier league level and, as became clear, simply doesn't have the pedigree to play in the Champions League.

Just all seems a bit daft to me. And there's the possibility of the forwards getting a bit narked. With Sinama-Pongolle and Cissé back and fit, Morientes no longer cup tied and Baros still hanging around there's going to be some fierce competition, especially if Rafa carries on with the 4-5-1 we played last season. I can certainly see Cissé or Morientes getting very pished off with a rotation system and Baros will almost certainly want to leave (good riddance). That's still 3 strikers for 1 place if the same system is played and that doesn't take into account the youngters like Neil Mellor and Karl Noon starting to push for the first team...

I've been playing too much Football Manager.
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:36
Regular
"es argh"
Gerrard hands in transfer request.

Oh dear.
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Badgerman wrote:
> Gerrard hands in transfer request.
>
> Oh dear.

I just read this.

And wept muchly.
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Maybe Rafa bought these 4 players to replace Gerrard? :D

C'mon United, get your fingers out of your pockets and sign him up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.