GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 new Liverpool signings (Huzzah)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 14:19
Regular
Super Zenden signs today, as do Mark Gonzales, Baldy Reina and some kid from somewhere in Spain. Probably doesn't even play football, Rafa just met him on the street, saw he was Spanish and signed him.

Awful awful day. Stevie's agent says he's off. Rafa says he wants him to stay. Stevie's probably still hungover from the double whammy of the Mikey/Carra wedding double last week.

I'm very very worried, and I'll admit I've always thought he'd stay throughout last season. Disaster if he goes. Although, I say that, but we've got Xabi Alonso. That fearsome Alonso/Zenden partnership has got everyone trembling. John Terry is quoted as saying he's "confused even more than normal" and Patrick Vieira said " Pat very very scared i want Mummy Patrick".

Also we've signed the southern half of Spain.
Mon 04/07/05 at 14:19
Regular
Super Zenden signs today, as do Mark Gonzales, Baldy Reina and some kid from somewhere in Spain. Probably doesn't even play football, Rafa just met him on the street, saw he was Spanish and signed him.

Awful awful day. Stevie's agent says he's off. Rafa says he wants him to stay. Stevie's probably still hungover from the double whammy of the Mikey/Carra wedding double last week.

I'm very very worried, and I'll admit I've always thought he'd stay throughout last season. Disaster if he goes. Although, I say that, but we've got Xabi Alonso. That fearsome Alonso/Zenden partnership has got everyone trembling. John Terry is quoted as saying he's "confused even more than normal" and Patrick Vieira said " Pat very very scared i want Mummy Patrick".

Also we've signed the southern half of Spain.
Mon 04/07/05 at 14:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Something like Antonio Barragan from Sevilla is the one you're missing.

Apparently, Gonzales is the best player in Chile. :)
Mon 04/07/05 at 15:14
Regular
The best player in Chile? Really? AWESOME! We've got the best player from Chile! Yes!

I'm going to go call the guy who engraves LIVERPOOL on the Premiership trophy, he can get an early start and be finished by October.
Mon 04/07/05 at 15:29
Regular
"^_^"
Why can't people jsut sit back and look at the facts.

Gerrard is stil la Liverpool player, he hasn't signed for a nother club so why are people cutting themselves up about it today. Even if he does sign for another club, no player is bigger than the team.

And before anyone asks, i am a Lvierpool fan and i was signing my heart out in instanbul like thousands of others...
Mon 04/07/05 at 16:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
If there's any player close to being bigger than the team at the moment, it's Gerrard. There's no way we would have got close to the final last year without him, he drove us forward all season. It'd be an absolute travesty if he left, especially if he goes to Chelsea.

If he does leave, I'll quite happily spit bile in his direction, the little scally. All that nonsense of 'how can I leave after this?' and 'I want to stay at Liverpool and win things'... well Stevie, the club's in the best position to challenge for the Premiership it's ever been in and we're currently Champions League holders - pretty good chance of winning things if you stick around. I smell large amounts of money being wafted under his nose.

Please stay Stevie. Show me you're a red through and through. You wouldn't get Carra sodding off to Stamford Bridge, there's a scouser for ya.
Mon 04/07/05 at 16:55
Regular
It's not Carragher Chelsea will be after. It's the Best Winger In Chile. They've got the Best Wingers In Ireland/Holland, they're trying to complete the set. That famous Ireland/Holland/Chile set.

£35 million + Mikey and Figo, please Real. That'll soften the Stevie blow.

Not very much though. I'd rather buy Mikey back. Gizzuz Mikey.
Mon 04/07/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Colourless"
I'm not sure if you've started enough sarcastic scouse threads yet. Please start more.
Mon 04/07/05 at 18:57
Regular
Is that sarcasm?
Mon 04/07/05 at 19:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Rafa knows what he's doing.

He's got rid of bit-part players like Smicer and Diarra, and Biscan questionably. He's also sent Cheyrou off for a year again, hehe. He's brought in Zenden, who I would say is certainly better than all 4 of those players and will be extremely useful and versatile especially with the number of games we'll be playing, and Jose Reina IS supposed to be an awesome goalkeeper. I don't know if Dudek will be staying or going, but I'm sure Carson will be staying.

Barragan is only young so he must be good, I doubt he'll figure next year anyway. And Gonzalez...well, think about it. Signings like this means Benitez may end up getting rid of players like Nunez, who along with Smicer can produce occasionally but simply doesn't have the pedigree for the European Champions. I would say, overall, that Benitez is bringing in better players than the ones we have sold, for sure. 2 or 3 more good'uns to come hopefully, including Jack Hobbs!

I still reckon Gerrard might stay. His agent can shut up, because he's gonna get more money if Gerrard moves anyway.
Mon 04/07/05 at 20:58
Regular
Ant wrote:
>>
> Barragan is only young so he must be good

--

You're young and you're rubbish at football. Probably :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.