GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 new Liverpool signings (Huzzah)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/07/05 at 14:19
Regular
Super Zenden signs today, as do Mark Gonzales, Baldy Reina and some kid from somewhere in Spain. Probably doesn't even play football, Rafa just met him on the street, saw he was Spanish and signed him.

Awful awful day. Stevie's agent says he's off. Rafa says he wants him to stay. Stevie's probably still hungover from the double whammy of the Mikey/Carra wedding double last week.

I'm very very worried, and I'll admit I've always thought he'd stay throughout last season. Disaster if he goes. Although, I say that, but we've got Xabi Alonso. That fearsome Alonso/Zenden partnership has got everyone trembling. John Terry is quoted as saying he's "confused even more than normal" and Patrick Vieira said " Pat very very scared i want Mummy Patrick".

Also we've signed the southern half of Spain.
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Colourless"
Morientes > Baros
Cisse > Baros
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:15
Regular
You being sarcastic?
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> Imagine a Scrubs type situation. I am Cox, you are J.D.

Well you certainly are a right co .......... lourful character Stryke :-D
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> You being sarcastic?

Not this time.
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:21
Regular
Ah, witty banter. I love it so.
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:23
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> You being sarcastic?
>
> Not this time.

--

I know. This has clearly gone too far.

Back to the subject. Baros has the potential to be one of the best strikers in the world. I also love Cisse, and he's better than Baros. He's world class. So is Morientes.

They're all striker golddust. Chelsea could do with any of those three, to be honest. Last summer Petr Cech said he'd recommended to Jose he buy Baros. Instead Jose thought he'd spend £24 million on a 2 by 4 in Nikes.
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I still think you should go ahead with the plan once you've sold Stevie G of buying Pavel Nedved, changing the kit to a copy of the Czech kit and buying a load of disguises for the other players to cunningly make them look like the rest of the Czech team which will then make Baros think he's playing for his homeland and begin to put in the kind of performances he does for them
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:32
Regular
"Colourless"
Haha. We really aren't in need of strikers. Yeah Gilardino/Trezeguet would give us another option but winning the league with a record of 95 points and scoring over 100, we're really not as desperate as people make us out to be.....
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Colourless"
Baros - 13 in 45
Drogba - 16 in 41

Should have gone for Milan.....
Tue 05/07/05 at 18:34
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Yet you didn't score against Liverpool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.