GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killer 7"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/07/05 at 12:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's released in a couple of weeks over here and IGN have just reviewed the US version.

8.1 - they said it was a great experience, but with archaic controls and most definitely a case of style over gameplay. However, apparently the puzzles are decent, the shooty bits are great and there are some crazy bosses, and overall it sounds excellent. I'm definitely getting it. It's good to know that it isn't a complete failure, as it easily could have been.

Bring on the 15th.
Sat 02/07/05 at 18:11
Regular
"The definitive tag"
gerrid wrote:
>most definitely a case of style over gameplay.

That's kind of the way I thought it would turn out. Looking at the screenshots I find it hard to visualise any type of gameplay, which isn't really a very good sign.

I definitely won't be rushing out to buy this. I've never taken much of a liking to games that rely largely on their style. XIII for example, was very stylish but I found it to be tedious and boring.
Sat 02/07/05 at 16:12
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
Does this mean that the GC version is going to be an exact port of the PS2 version, cos if it is then thats a shame, cos we won't be able to see full nintendo power graphics
Sat 02/07/05 at 13:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Both PS2 and GC versions are out on the 15th.
Sat 02/07/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
Is it coming out on the gamecube first then?
Sat 02/07/05 at 12:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's released in a couple of weeks over here and IGN have just reviewed the US version.

8.1 - they said it was a great experience, but with archaic controls and most definitely a case of style over gameplay. However, apparently the puzzles are decent, the shooty bits are great and there are some crazy bosses, and overall it sounds excellent. I'm definitely getting it. It's good to know that it isn't a complete failure, as it easily could have been.

Bring on the 15th.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.