GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killer 7"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/07/05 at 12:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's released in a couple of weeks over here and IGN have just reviewed the US version.

8.1 - they said it was a great experience, but with archaic controls and most definitely a case of style over gameplay. However, apparently the puzzles are decent, the shooty bits are great and there are some crazy bosses, and overall it sounds excellent. I'm definitely getting it. It's good to know that it isn't a complete failure, as it easily could have been.

Bring on the 15th.
Wed 13/07/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Ah, the wonderful sense of nostalgia....
Everytime I hear the music for Gree Hill Zone I just melt.

Oh, and same goes for the introduction music for Streets Of Rage. I actually do feel like crying.
Wed 13/07/05 at 01:00
Regular
"hit the road jack"
One of the bro's has Sonic Mega Collection.

Good stuff, though I only play the first level on the the first game. Green Hill Zone or whatever it is. Zoooom..
Tue 12/07/05 at 23:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gimo80 wrote:
> Some of the old Sonic games were absolute classics though, however the
> transition to 3d has not been successful.

Yep I share your views. If you don't have Sega Mega Collection, I highly reccomend.
Tue 12/07/05 at 22:50
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Some of the old Sonic games were absolute classics though, however the transition to 3d has not been successful. As much as I loved Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast, it hasn't aged very well at all, and the engine that Sonic Team uses is glitchy and, quite frankly, atrocious.

Mario on the other hand is scrummy.
Tue 12/07/05 at 17:35
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
they sure are :P
Tue 12/07/05 at 17:35
Regular
"8==="
Sonic games ARE crap. :D
Tue 12/07/05 at 17:21
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
ye... they do seem to stick to their guns after theyve given a score, such as in sonic reviews in alot of nintendo mags, where its obvious they just hate the hedgehog because of the old nintendo-saga rivalry, yet they try and give reasons for why they hate it that are normally irrelevent, (my opinion is that sonic games are crap btw)
Mon 11/07/05 at 18:16
Regular
"8==="
Yeah magazines now hedge their bets when they review a game that might be a hit.

They don't get caught-out as much anymore.

I remember how they used to rant about how crap they thought AKI's wrestling games were, then they sold in droves and most of the mags had to eat their words to please the readers.

Seems like every mag wants a piece of EA at the moment (Cricket, MoH etc 'crap crap crap'), which is no bad thing.
Mon 11/07/05 at 17:17
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
why isnt this available to pre-order yet? am i missing something? i want to get it but the NGC review didnt really help in saying if it was actually any good or not, just that it was wierd
Tue 05/07/05 at 17:16
Regular
"8==="
Beats RTCW's multi and that's all it was gunning for.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.