GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killer 7"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/07/05 at 12:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's released in a couple of weeks over here and IGN have just reviewed the US version.

8.1 - they said it was a great experience, but with archaic controls and most definitely a case of style over gameplay. However, apparently the puzzles are decent, the shooty bits are great and there are some crazy bosses, and overall it sounds excellent. I'm definitely getting it. It's good to know that it isn't a complete failure, as it easily could have been.

Bring on the 15th.
Sun 31/07/05 at 11:42
Regular
SR do stock it now.

:x
Sun 31/07/05 at 00:12
Regular
As SR don't stock it may I point you to Blahdvd.com and leave you at that.
Sat 30/07/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Hnnnrr, Amazon? Import it from Dvdboxoffice if you have a freeloader? Gameplay?

They all seem to range around the same prices - around £26 ish noramlly. Not bad considering it's only just been released.
Sat 30/07/05 at 20:55
Regular
I'm quite interested in this game. Anyone know the place that sells it cheapest. I'm low on cash.
Sat 30/07/05 at 20:41
Regular
I've been playing for a bit, and still don't really understand how to power up weapons. At all. Brilliant game, though.
Sat 30/07/05 at 19:58
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Started it again, this time on the harder setting. The map isn't laced with hints, and the puzzles come with even less clues (shame I already know how to solve the chuffs!). I'm enjoying it just as much though, especially the plot. Only on the second part but am already seeing stuff that I'd only pick up on with knowledge of the ending. I'm levelling up different characters this time too. Definetly a game worth replaying numerous times, it's great! :)
Tue 26/07/05 at 21:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They do stock it.

[URL]http://specialreserve.co.uk/Killer-7_1187_r.html[/URL]
Tue 26/07/05 at 20:50
Regular
Well for £25 I can't say no really can I?

Why don't SR stock it? GRRRRR!
Mon 25/07/05 at 19:06
Regular
My favourite would be Dan, although Con is good also. Killing enemies in one shot is just so satisfying, really great game. Don't really understand the counterattack system yet though, doesn't make much sense.

The story seems so complex too, I just love it. You know something huge is going to happen.
Sat 23/07/05 at 20:15
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
gerrid wrote: So far my least
> favourite enemies are the ones that fly along the ceiling.

Gah. They're a pain, especially when you shoot them down and they gallop towards you on all fours, their critical point flailing all over the shop making you shoot all over the place through sheer terror. I really like how enemies travel faster when they're crawling, you think you're safe once you've blown their legs off then...ZOOM!...BANG!, they explode in your face.
I also love how you can't tell where their laughter is coming from.

Killer 7 eh? It's alright intit! I'll stop banging on about it now. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.