GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killer 7"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/07/05 at 12:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's released in a couple of weeks over here and IGN have just reviewed the US version.

8.1 - they said it was a great experience, but with archaic controls and most definitely a case of style over gameplay. However, apparently the puzzles are decent, the shooty bits are great and there are some crazy bosses, and overall it sounds excellent. I'm definitely getting it. It's good to know that it isn't a complete failure, as it easily could have been.

Bring on the 15th.
Sun 14/08/05 at 17:41
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
ebaying for it now. : )
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I will get when I have money to waste.
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:07
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Apparantly the ending's amazing.

I'll seriously have to get this.
Sat 13/08/05 at 21:42
Regular
Just completed this. Excellent, really is. Who cares if the gameplay's a tad generic, the storyline makes up for it tenfold. I was almost in tears at the end; one of those really rare moments in games or films where you feel true emotion.

Just wonderful, really. So original, it's like nothing I've ever played before.
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'm tempted, I just don't think it's worth full price.
Thu 04/08/05 at 11:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I´m extremely tempted to get this. It looks amazing, and original, which is a good thing.

It´s an 18, so I´ll order it online. Saves the hassle in the shop.
Mon 01/08/05 at 19:31
Regular
Ah yeah, thanks a lot. It does seems as though she wasn't being damaged at all, so I tried with Dan's new weapon, but again seemed to have no effect. I'll have to just keep trying, I suppose.
Sun 31/07/05 at 20:01
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Rickoss wrote:
> Still loving this game. Quick question though, I've reached the
> big-eyed anime type boss on Encounter and I'm having no luck trying
> to beat it. Shooting it seems to do very little. Any tips?

Yup, this bit is really rather tough! If it's the bit I'm thinking of, you have to shoot her whenever she passes under a street light. It's really tough to hit her, but if you do she'll stop for a sec. The confusing thing is you hit her loads of times and yet she doesn't die or even become weak, just keep shooting her though, the bug-eyed freak. I found it best to just camp by one particular streetlight and shoot as she runs through your crosshair, rather than try for everyone she runs past. I reckon Con is your best bet, or possibly Kaede as you can hit her from distance. Hope that helps, and also hope it was the right bit! :)
Sun 31/07/05 at 18:02
Regular
Still loving this game. Quick question though, I've reached the big-eyed anime type boss on Encounter and I'm having no luck trying to beat it. Shooting it seems to do very little. Any tips?
Sun 31/07/05 at 12:16
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
w00t w00t, finally i can get it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.