GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sciene and religion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/06/05 at 15:43
Regular
For some people it's straight forward, for some they're not bothered and those who can't decide (Agnostics), because I find that each of the topic need more info :

Science
1.The Big Bang Theory - a logical idea, but where does the all the matter in the univrse come from in the first place? Which is compressed in very small space and then exploded.

2.How did the first creatures came into existence out of a stable environment?

3.How did the Big Bang created resources on earth?
e.g metal ores, soil, etc

Religion
1.How did God appear in existence and then create life; perhaps something else created God?

2."God love and care" for people, yet if bad things happen to good people why doesn't God do something about it.

3.How does religion explains the end of life when the sun turns into a red giant and explodes creating a black hole and sucking anything near it?

Which leads me to conclude on my theory that:
God created Earth and all life, then let the people to decide whether they believe in God or not.
Assuming God is in existence, God thought about what life materials life would need and created them within Earth?
The end of life when the sun enlarges and the explodes, perhaps too many people sinned? God did not intend for life to carry on?

Any ideas?
Thu 30/06/05 at 18:35
Regular
Haha, Ant for teh win.
Thu 30/06/05 at 19:33
"period drama"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Hurrah, end of debate.

Ah yes, I did say that after all.
Go team.

Although ... (why am I doing this? I just can't help myself) ... I must say that space wasn't created with the Big Bang (if you like that theory) - matter was supposedly created, not space.

So before it ... it's perfectly feasible for there to be just space, not some mystery substance into which the universe is supposedly expanding. There was nothingness before - and nothingness, void of substance, is space.

Maybe I'm missing something really obvious ... but isn't that just the obvious answer?

And also, if one big bang happened, why couldn't another one have happened elsewhere in the pre-explosion space or whatever this amazing thing is we're expanding into?

Two things I've just always thought really obvious, but there we go.
Thu 30/06/05 at 20:17
Regular
"Laughingstock"
God is a big naked man standing on the edge of the universe. One day He experimented tugging His bulbous appendage and - whoops-a-daisy: the Universe was er, released. The Universe is in fact the Almighty's expanding ejaculate: a gargantuan cumshot containing all cosmic life.

I'm right, aren't I.
Thu 30/06/05 at 21:03
Sorry guys, this is what happened;

[URL]http://img78.exs.cx/img78/2153/dinosaurmeteors6fl.jpg[/URL]
Thu 30/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Black Glove wrote:
> God is a big naked man standing on the edge of the universe. One day
> He experimented tugging His bulbous appendage and - whoops-a-daisy:
> the Universe was er, released. The Universe is in fact the Almighty's
> expanding ejaculate: a gargantuan cumshot containing all cosmic life.
>
> I'm right, aren't I.

Human life are the stains that Mother Nature couldn't get out.
Fri 01/07/05 at 03:49
Regular
Memorandum!ette wrote:
> Sorry to break this to you Ant, but god doesn't exist sry cheers np!

Prove it.
Fri 01/07/05 at 03:52
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Yeah, I've seen loads of hippos with tales like a "tapered tree
> trunk," and of course, all crocodiles breathe fire don't they!?
>
> As do all dinosaurs, of course.

Prove they didn't.

I could keep this up all day.

Umtil people prove otherwise things that they believedon't believe, then why should I accept theior opinions as "fact"?
Fri 01/07/05 at 03:53
Regular
"8==="
No.

oops, ah crap!
Fri 01/07/05 at 03:55
Regular
J Nash wrote:
> 1) Those beetles don't "breathe fire" they "excrete
> hot liquid"

If people can believe that this liquid is fire, then what if these dinosaurs excrete the same liquid as them? People could believe that to be fire too.
Fri 01/07/05 at 03:59
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmm, the dinosaur defence...

Might just get Dringo out of jail.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.