GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So...Conker then"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conker's Bad Fur Day'.
Thu 23/06/05 at 09:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Waiting for my copy to drop through the letterbox now. Been looking forward to this for a while now, don't let me down, Rare.

So who else is getting it?
Tue 28/06/05 at 13:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah sometimes I tag the inside of the landing craft on the beach while I wait for the countdown to finish. ;-)

Bloody sneakers are so annoying. Just a case of jumping around and going all rainman at an enemy.
Tue 28/06/05 at 13:17
Regular
"8==="
A Sneaker is a little fellow with a sword who can cloak (Go transparent - since you can still make them out as they distort things behind them) for a short amount of time. He becomes visible if he attacks though.

They can also hack weapons stations and doors.

They can be a real pain in the ass but a swift rocket/torching from flamethrower sorts them out.
Tue 28/06/05 at 07:06
Regular
What's a Sneaker?

And is the game worth it then, now the multiplayer seems to have some good in it?
Mon 27/06/05 at 23:34
Regular
"8==="
Don't know.

Whatever it assigns you if you don't bother choosing one. I've unlocked 2 avatar packs with some early medals but haven't browsed through them. Not really an aspect of the game I'm fussed with.

I suppose I could tag above some dead bodies. :)
Mon 27/06/05 at 23:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
So what you picked as your avatar on Conker Hedfix ? I decided on Greg the grimreaper. ;-))

Might have to start spraying it on walls and stuff.
Mon 27/06/05 at 17:25
Regular
"8==="
Got my first upgrade medal today today (1000 kills with Demolisher), got it after battling in a team deathmatch against a team of gits using 5 sneakers (!) and two demolishers.

We still pwned them. :)
Mon 27/06/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Remember me?"
I almost bought this on Saturday... but the whole "multiplayer being only half decent" thing put me off, as the reason I wanted it was for the Live play. I might pick it up in a few months.
Sun 26/06/05 at 22:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I tend to use a combo of Snipers and Demolishers. Doing pretty well now. Might have to have a major long night on it tonight. ;-)
Sun 26/06/05 at 21:18
Regular
"8==="
Cool.

I got 360 + a 700-odd victors bonus and a silver medal today. :)

Started using sneakers for the squirrels on the beach dead level as they cut through the barrels well and can sneak up to them undetected.

I'll probably try snipers next now I know you have to crouch to steady your aim.
Sun 26/06/05 at 20:18
Regular
I've found my most suited class, Long Ranger. I was on fire and made about 210 CP in one match. ANd thats without a victory bonus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.