GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So...Conker then"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conker's Bad Fur Day'.
Thu 23/06/05 at 09:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Waiting for my copy to drop through the letterbox now. Been looking forward to this for a while now, don't let me down, Rare.

So who else is getting it?
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:58
Regular
"8==="
Because you can get in a tank to shoot people and run them over!

Bwahahahaha!

and there's loads of evil upgrades that make your character better, a lot of snipers will soon have steadier aim and grunts will be able to heal themselves - the balance is going to shift slightly in the next couple of days.

and sky jockeys are gits. :D
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:45
Regular
Yes but veichles are ass all for enjoyment in games like this. Why drive when you can shoot?
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> I sold it, to weapon reliant. In Halo2 an SMG can outdo a sword if you
> know how, on this you'll get destroyed if you go up against a
> demolisher with a machine gun. Also there isn't nearly as much
> variety as there should be.

How many vehicles does Halo2 have? Just because the weapon wasn't to your liking, the 12 or so vehicles are easily driven with the Left-thumbstick.
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:06
Regular
Van Helsing is hardly a new character.
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:43
Regular
I sold it, to weapon reliant. In Halo2 an SMG can outdo a sword if you know how, on this you'll get destroyed if you go up against a demolisher with a machine gun. Also there isn't nearly as much variety as there should be.
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:39
Regular
"8==="
What happens is there are people who team up on the same account so you might have 3/4 people on the same account playing 6 hours each so they get the top spot by always playing using the same gamertag for 24hrs each day.

I'm happy with my 401 placing on the Heavy Ordinancers board. The top people have about 6x as many kills as me and they've only had it since thursday!

I'm also in the top 2000 on the overall rankings and 700-something on the dead-eye board.

I've been on it quite a bit but I squeezed in an afternoon of Counter-Strike too.
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Not too bad. But then have you seen the top scores on those things ? I've been trying to hack stuff alot lately, plus repair vehicles, etc. I'm like 334 on the tech table. Well, for now anyway - thats probably already changed.

But the top scores look a bit far fetched. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I smell cheaters. I've already heard of one thing you can do. Hopefully the news of it won't spread too quickly. Even if it is just a way of getting medals and ranks rather than the straight out screwing people do in Halo 2 - like the standby thing.
Wed 29/06/05 at 17:45
Regular
"8==="
No, but the kills are ranked under 'technician' on the leaderboards.
Wed 29/06/05 at 17:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I'm pretty nasty at placing those. ;-) Shame there isn't a medal for kills with them. :-)
Wed 29/06/05 at 13:49
Regular
"8==="
Earth guard?

I love it when one of my team puts one of those down. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.