GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP query..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/06/05 at 23:45
"cheerios"
Is it more worth it to get a Japanese PSP or an American one? I know the games all region free but it's mainly a UMD movie factor. I can't decide whether to get a Japanese PSP for extremely cheap (£100 with a game) or an American one for the USA's regular price. Should I sacrifice the ability of being able to play multi player games with people when they get their european games over the cost?
Sat 16/07/05 at 10:51
Regular
That's on my pre-Florida list to be ordered this weekend - along with Midnight Club 3 and Coded Arms.
Fri 15/07/05 at 22:36
Regular
"Mozzy"
Played both tracks and they're alright, the second one I played was really good actually, there is a bit in the track where you have to fly up this pretty steep part which makes the track a bit more interesting.

I really like the new skin, it's blue and yellow.

I also ordered FIFA for ma PSP today which apparently has over 300 teams which suprised me, I thought they would've cut down to just the top leagues but they have kept the lower leagues as well.
Fri 15/07/05 at 08:03
Regular
"Mozzy"
Well, for me - yes. But I dont like ships with high speed and thats why I prefer the new ship.

I haven't looked at the new skin yet and have only looked at the tracks (in the game menu), I'll try them tonight.
Thu 14/07/05 at 21:07
Regular
They'll probably focus on Music packs next. The official site has a section for that but it's empty right now.

So, the new craft - a Tigron beater?
Thu 14/07/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Mozzy"
I've only tried the new ship, which is very good actually, can't remember all the specs but I do know it has 5/5 Handling and 3/5 Speed. The ship looks quite chunky in a way, it was good enough to get me a Silver Medal in the Beta league in the second from last speed thing (I think it begins with 'R').

Anyway, Gamma pack 2 is the best imo. It has the most content (2 tracks and 2 skins) and the tracks are excellent.

Gamma Pack 1 I cant comment on because I downloaded it onto my PSP before I even played the game.

Im so glad Sony are providing Downloadable content for this game and not making you pay. I have a feeling this might be the last download package though.
Thu 14/07/05 at 19:24
Regular
I put all 3 packs onto my 1Gb card the other day. Still haven't tried Gamma 2 or 3 yet though.
Thu 14/07/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Hmm when i tried downloading the first pack it kept on saying my PSP was not connected or something i have yet to check and try the others. Let us know if its any good when your done.
Thu 14/07/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Mozzy"
Cool, they've released ANOTHER Gamma pack! The third one now!

I hope Sony continue providing us with these, why are Sony so kind to their PSP owners but so tight to their PS2 owners?

Anyway, the thrid pack comes with 1 track, 1 skin and 1 ship, Im downloading it now...
Sat 09/07/05 at 02:14
Regular
I just got my PSP from VGP too. Cost £198 delivered with Wipeout Pure for a PSP value pack. Very impressed.
Thu 07/07/05 at 20:00
"cheerios"
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.