GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP query..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/06/05 at 23:45
"cheerios"
Is it more worth it to get a Japanese PSP or an American one? I know the games all region free but it's mainly a UMD movie factor. I can't decide whether to get a Japanese PSP for extremely cheap (£100 with a game) or an American one for the USA's regular price. Should I sacrifice the ability of being able to play multi player games with people when they get their european games over the cost?
Sun 24/07/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lesson learned which should have already known - never buy a FIFA game
Sun 24/07/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Can you believe you have to set your formation befor every game? Change any of the rubbish players you start with every game? and the menus have such long pause's it takes ages!

You cant use the slide tackle because the games so slow the other will have ran 20 feet and beaten you to the ball!

Theres also a nasty little sound it makes during games(i dont mean Ally McCoist!) not sure if its just mine or what!
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Ruddie1"
In fact anyone want it?
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Gave Fifa another go, cant stand it really cant belive how lumpy the controls are and how un-responsive they are! Im trying to find a good point but so far i cant, unless you support a low league team i hate EA so much
Sun 24/07/05 at 15:13
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Ive been thinkinf of getting either Hot shot or Tiger woods but couldnt make my mind up. Wouldnt mind having a look at ATV too
Sun 24/07/05 at 14:59
Regular
"Mozzy"
I agree with you jerocks, I tried to ignore the bugs at first...but it's very hard to now.

I put it on Ebay the other day and managed to get Hot Shots in replacement.

Should get Hot Shots later on in the week.
Sun 24/07/05 at 13:51
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I got Fifa the other day for the PSP and it is really really bad! Its got so many little things wrong with it that bug me even the 2second pause every time the ball goes out! Or the way the wistle blows befor the balls gone out. If you want a football game i would stick with World Tour soccer, its so much smoother then Fifa and alot faster too. Pro Evo's gona rock tho!
Sat 23/07/05 at 00:25
Regular
"es argh"
Bullett wrote:
> Errr, well we won't know if you can play wi-fi with US<->UK
> machines,

Someone told me that "sony said that thety wouldn;t be compatible" today, but he also said that Pro Evo 5 was coming out on the PS3 so woteva.
Fri 22/07/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's around $1.73 now per pound
Fri 22/07/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Mozzy"
Badgerman wrote:
> Gah, I want one now, noes, if only the pound wasn't falling against
> the dollar. Should've cashed in when the pound was almost double the
> dollar.

The pound is falling? Since when? Im sure the pound was almost double the dollar when I ordered my PSP (June).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.