GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Thu 07/07/05 at 13:37
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> Good points include the Heart Throbs destroying Viscera,

I;ve been watching wrestling for a VERY VERY long time and that's the first time I've EVER seen anyone get disqualified for 'posting' an opponents nether-regions.

Note to Vince: Can we decide which rules were actually supposed to be using please?
Fri 08/07/05 at 17:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
well said cong, i was amazed that led to a DQ as well. ridiculous.

RAW was utter cack this week, aside from the surprise ending and the hilarity of that bint falling on her ass.
Tue 12/07/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
This weeks RAW had one of the only Kurt Angle Invitationals i actually enjoyed, its a shame that he tapped out with only one second left, anyone would have held on for one more second!
Wed 13/07/05 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> This weeks RAW had one of the only Kurt Angle Invitationals i actually
> enjoyed, its a shame that he tapped out with only one second left,
> anyone would have held on for one more second!

Although the logic was slightly dubious. If you were Stryker, wouldn't you have just rolled out of the ring with 9 seconds to go (about the time he took the low blow) and left the ref start the ten count, knowing he wouldn't get to 10 before the bell rung?
Wed 13/07/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah...that would have made more sense. I would like to see someone win the medals one day and then Kurt have a feud with them to try and get them back.
Tue 02/08/05 at 14:19
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Once again i thought RAW was good, although once again i expect no-one will agree.

Was good to see Matt Hardy back, and not getting arrested. Now as an official wrestler.

HBK's segment was quite funny, basically taking the p!ss out of Hogan.

Thought the Main Event was rubbish.

We are set up for the Eugene Invitational against Kurt Angle next week as its in Angles hometown, and i am pretty sure Angle can outlast 3 minutes in the ring with Eugene so he is set to get his medals back. I think its too quick if he does so, unless they come up with a way of Eugene keeping the medals, like a DQ again!

I thought the Big Show and Shelton Benjamin Vs Gene Snitsky and Chris Masters was a good match and i am liking Masters better as a singles competitor rather than his stupid Masterlock challnges.

Benjamin nearly fell over on his way into the ring but recovered well to make the boost look good.

So yeah, i thought RAW was good, bar the main event, which was just rubbish.
Tue 02/08/05 at 14:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh thought it was rubbish myself apart from the hilarious Michaels bit. Those crap first 2 weeks were bearable after the golden 2 weeks Michaels has given.

The invitational idea is just horrible and really needs to be done away with, i understand it's because of Angle's neck and everything but it really doesn't help anyone. How fat has Tatanka got though? Makes Animal look in shape. Not so much dances with wolves but more like dances with buffet table

Nice to see Benjamin only botch once this week compared to his usual 3 or 4. Turn the X Division off lad, it's giving you too many ideas above your abilities.

Conway vs Venis was DEAD. Was funny to see the people in the crowd just sat with their hands on their chin waiting for it to end. Also looks like that Conway while not content with stealing Buff Bagwell's gimmick has been rummaging through the old attire and managed to find him a pair of Chyna's pants she used to wear. I swear they're exactly the same.

So they finally let everyone without access to the internet in on the whole Hardy's been signed thing. Shame they've absolutely killed the angle and made it so barely anyone cares anymore. Ah well enjoy the lower card/jobbing out role Hardy you'll be going back to once the feud is over.

Jericho promo was rubbish and Stone Clone Cena jumping in and getting held back by a bunch of security, hmmmm where we seen that before? Anyway Xavier saved that segment just by being there. Xavier >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cena

Then i turned off at the Diva bit as i knew that and the main event would suck. Nice play on words though Vince, shame it just shows you up as starting to get worried about the competition and having to launch petty attacks.
Tue 02/08/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Thats the best segment from Michaels I have seen in a long time.

Usual spiel:

Michaels - I wanna do stuff for you the fans, i will break my back to give you a good show...(whoops was you saying something? i fell asleep)

Last nights:

Michaels dressed as Hogan saying brother a thousand times and taking mega-p!ss out of Hogan...('nuf said!)

If we get more stuff like that from Michaels i am glad for his "heel turn"
Tue 02/08/05 at 18:02
Regular
Can't you post all this in the RAW thread rather than reviving this thread each time?

It makes the RAW thread pointless if your going to continue posting your reactions to RAW in here.
Tue 02/08/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
But it is the spoiler thread so people who've watched it and want to talk about it can do without having to wait for the slowcoaches until Wednesday

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.