GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> There's a difference between being hardcore and just being dangerous.

New Jack was still employed :D
Fri 26/08/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Grandprix wrote:
> Am I the only one that seems to 'tune out' promos? I remember
> Chavo/Kerwin saying something 'racist' but I just totally tuned it
> out. Same with the Maria/Snitsky/Show bit. Totally tuned it out.
>
> It's amazing how you can watch 2 hours (I'm aware that it is nowhere
> near 2 hours) of Raw and not actually remember anything about it.
>
> I do remember watching it... :)

I get that sometimes if i am watching and they are continuing a storyline i will think to myself "Hmmm, what happened last week again?" but most of the time i seem to remember the stuff.
Fri 26/08/05 at 15:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I wonder if WWE get commission on stupid racist angles as whenever one disappears another quickly pops up in its place.

Poor Chavo, ditch the angle and bring back Pepe, though that may be hard to do :-D
Fri 26/08/05 at 14:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Am I the only one that seems to 'tune out' promos? I remember Chavo/Kerwin saying something 'racist' but I just totally tuned it out. Same with the Maria/Snitsky/Show bit. Totally tuned it out.

It's amazing how you can watch 2 hours (I'm aware that it is nowhere near 2 hours) of Raw and not actually remember anything about it.

I do remember watching it... :)
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
What makes it even more offensive is WWE's justification of it. Apparently one of the writing team was asked about it in an interview and the pointed out that the angle is funny because Chavo isn't white.

Grrr.
Fri 26/08/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
When he said "White is Right" it could have been talking about himself as-in his name Kerwin WHite, but after his little monologue it became quite clear he was being more racist and therefore i could see them frowning on it, but then again...on TV they let some stuff go. I know this is England and WWE is America, but on Extras the other week they were talking about how they always need black actors on TV for Crimewatch reconstructions...thats pretty racist but they can get away with that so im not sure.
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:18
Regular
Well considering Spike TV have dropped them because of the Hassan thing then I'd say not.

Sure, Spike TV has shows of a 'riskier nature' than UPN but that still doesn't justify the angle they are trying to pull with Kerwin.
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah but isnt RAW able to get away with is more?
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:09
Regular
Whats this racist angle that there trying to pull with Kerwin?

Seemed a bit distasteful, especially after they've pulled Hassan from the show for doing more or less the same thing.
Fri 26/08/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I would like to see Angle as champ again, but i question whether they would give him the strap if he is...shall we say..."fragile"?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.