GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Thu 18/08/05 at 19:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not got a link sorry but in the US the TV networks insist on having promotional posters a few months before the event happens - bad news for the WWE as with each WWE event the promotional poster for the next 1 or 2 PPV's has to be promoted in the media before that particluar PPV has happened. For example with Summerslam the next RAW PPV poster has already been promoted showing the WWE champion defending his title, therefore even though the winner of the Cena vs Jericho match isn't supposed to be known yet as the match hasn't happened the promotional poster for the next PPV shows the winner going onto the next PPV defending his title.
Thu 18/08/05 at 18:54
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Fígó wrote:
(And thats not just because of the Unforgiven poster)

Whats on the Unforgiven poster? I havent actually seen. Have you got a link please?
Thu 18/08/05 at 17:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
smedlos wrote:
> Wonder if they're getting ready to bring Bret back onto TV?

not according to everyone involved they're not, no.
Thu 18/08/05 at 12:02
Regular
Well that RAW was certainly an improvement over the past month or so.

The Michaels promo was excellant, and I thought the Angle, Hogan match wasn't too bad. The crowd made it a pretty decent bout.

Oh and Wardy, It doesn't matter that Jericho lost a handicap match. He didn't lose any overness as he didn't get pinned. I'd say the WWE have done a pretty good job in making Jericho seem a more than worthy challenger, so far that it seems only a matter of time before Cena drops the belt, even though we all know that he won't. (And thats not just because of the Unforgiven poster)

You can't really compare that with the Big Show handicap match because the Hearthrobs are about as over as Rob Conway (Well, a little more perhaps) and The Big Show is well The Big Show. He's expected to squash them.
Wed 17/08/05 at 18:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Wonder if they're getting ready to bring Bret back onto TV?
Tue 16/08/05 at 19:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Hmmm after reading the review of it i am actually looking forward to
> RAW or at least the Michaels parts of it. Sounds like the crowd was
> really hot.

that's an understatement. a good few minutes of utterly THUNDEROUS "you screwed bret" chants .. and then some more chants that will be probably be edited out of the repeats ;)
Tue 16/08/05 at 19:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> Thanks for that Congy :)
>
> Apologies for the spelling, the industrial strength painkillers have
> made me dopey.

mine made me grumpy.
ah well, hi ho.
Tue 16/08/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm after reading the review of it i am actually looking forward to RAW or at least the Michaels parts of it. Sounds like the crowd was really hot.
Tue 16/08/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They were cheering Holly on Velocity as well louder than anyone else. Obviously beating up rookies gets you alot of fans.

Bah i wish they'd just hold the shows in Toronto, New York and Philly :-D
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I am starting to like Masters more...not that i would cheer him, but he has been better in the ring recently, mainly because he has been facing good people and not jobbers. He sort of had a storyline with Benjamin and Big Show as well which i think helped elevate him up a little.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.