GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Thu 16/06/05 at 11:52
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
wtf

i posted that 'SPOILER' on tuesday which is after 'MONDAY' NIGHT raw

so its not my fault i spoiled it for you
Tue 14/06/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I record it now and then re-record it without the adverts. They are annoying. Especially when they go for adverts and then come back and it seems like the American audience has been back in the show for a couple of minutes.

They cut for adverts after a backstage segment of Triple H and Flair and you heard an E-C-DUB chant, but then it cut off for the Wrestlemania 21 Xbox advert. Made me wonder what they were advertising because this was live and the ECW PPV was the night before.

I think i would have stayed awake though. I agree that Stone Cold segments are brilliant.

Lita the s1ut kissing Snitsky now.
Its annoying how not long ago she hated him because of the baby issue and now shes all fine with him.
Not another wedding on RAW :(

Good to see Big Vis back on RAW this week, with Lilian Garcia by his side! Find him a good entertainer!

I liked Jericho's heel turn and the little fight backstage with Cena "I'll take you to WAR!!!"
Tue 14/06/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can understand people being annoyed by the spoiler in the thread title. Some people don't like to know what has happened until the show has been shown at a reasonable hour.

I saw it live. The seemingly constant adverts totally take me out of the show, which means it has to be a really good show to keep my interest. I couldn't get into it this week. I like Austin promos and Angle is good but the show just wasn't working for me this week.

Maybe it was because of the ECW PPV I had watched just before it...
Tue 14/06/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hillfish wrote:
> No need to patronize me, i will just blame myself and say i am still a
> Newbie, no need to go that far though Wardy but i will take use it in
> the future cause i did make a mistake the other day
>
> Anyways enough about that what will happen at Vengeance do you
> think? will it actually effect the Draft Lottery?

You wasnt AS bad because you said it in a thread, which could have been avoided...BUT jakey b put it as a thread title, which is bloody annoying
Tue 14/06/05 at 20:35
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Cena will lose the title at Vengeance. It's probably likely that he won't get pinned, in order to remain a credible contender for the Raw title.
Jericho/Christian will probably get drafted back to Smackdown! along with the WWE title.
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:22
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
No need to patronize me, i will just blame myself and say i am still a Newbie, no need to go that far though Wardy but i will take use it in the future cause i did make a mistake the other day

Anyways enough about that what will happen at Vengeance do you think? will it actually effect the Draft Lottery?
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.