GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:10
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> that's a slight contradiction in terms.
> you should be able to go to work without the danger that if you don't
> pander to someone 100% you'll go home minus half your face.

Have you ever tried working in an office full of women, when it's 'that time of the month'?

> decent matches or not, New Jack IS an intimidating individual, you
> don't get 4 justifiable homicides by being amiable. don't even
> pretend you'd do anything other than agree with him or avoid him
> should the circumstance arise... no, neither would i :D

Fact is, New Jack must have had hundreds of matches in ECW, but it was only one guy he went over the top crazy on and that was only after he realised he wasn't the trained wrestler he had claimed to be.
Tue 30/08/05 at 19:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
> Very_Metal wrote:
> he's a legitimately frightening man.
>
> Cong_Man wrote: (paraphrased)
> Nah, I don't subscribe to that theory.
> It was only people who made him angry, or he felt needed teaching a
> lesson that he went psycho on...

that's a slight contradiction in terms.
you should be able to go to work without the danger that if you don't pander to someone 100% you'll go home minus half your face.
decent matches or not, New Jack IS an intimidating individual, you don't get 4 justifiable homicides by being amiable. don't even pretend you'd do anything other than agree with him or avoid him should the circumstance arise... no, neither would i :D
Tue 30/08/05 at 17:01
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, the way he came out at the end to rejoin the match would indicate it was Masters and Carlito, but as you say it wasnt confirmed.

Flair all bloody backstage was pretty graphic though! Funny how his white hair turned red.
Tue 30/08/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I immediately thought Triple H and it was never confirmed who actually did attack Flair.
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> It was only people who made him angry, or he felt needed teaching a
> lesson that he went psycho on...

Kind of like a more talented, blacker version of Hardcore Holly :-D
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Im sorry this is nothing to do with what you are talking about, but i just feel i have to say...Ric Flair is pure brilliance. He is one of the few wrestlers that genuinely brings a smile to my face when he comes out and does his litle strut and wooooo!

Just watch the beginning of this weeks RAW and you'll get what i mean!

****POSSIBLE SPOILER (even though we are in the spoile thread :p****

When Ric was all bloodied up backstage i thought that Triple H had attacked him for helping Shawn Michaels, but maybe not.

****POSSIBLE SPOILER (even though we are in the spoile thread :p****
Tue 30/08/05 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> he's a legitimately frightening man. that's all there is to it. Sabu
> is ridiculously hardcore, but NJ is just dangerous.

Nah, I don't subscribe to that theory. New Jack had decent matches against people who he trusted without doing anything stupid.

It was only people who made him angry, or he felt needed teaching a lesson that he went psycho on...
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There won't be much of a queue of people wanting to have a match with him that's for sure.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
he's a legitimately frightening man. that's all there is to it. Sabu is ridiculously hardcore, but NJ is just dangerous.
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Because New Jack owns everyone soul, he's greater than god and 5 times more vengeful :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.