GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Reefer wrote:
> I smiled at Angle's Italian gumshield.

Me too! Wonder how many wrestlers actually wear them?
Wed 14/09/05 at 14:56
Regular
I smiled at Angle's Italian gumshield.
Tue 13/09/05 at 13:44
Regular
"..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> No he didn't.
>
> He lost it against Evolution while teaming with The Rock in a
> handicap match.
>
> In response to Dringo, btw.

Can you count a one-off comeback match after he's suposedly retired?

Even if you can't, after his match with HHH he also wrestled the Fatal-Four way at 'mania...
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No he didn't.

He lost it against Evolution while teaming with The Rock in a handicap match.

In response to Dringo, btw.
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Dringo wrote:
> Smedlos wrote:
> Agreed. Very few legends lose their last match, the only one I can
> think of is Bret Hart although he thought he was going to win it.
>
> Mick Foley lost his last match against HHH.

Hopefully when he returns he'll have another match against him like at Royal Rumble 2000. Can't stand HHH and that match makes me feel soooooooo good!
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:36
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> Agreed. Very few legends lose their last match, the only one I can
> think of is Bret Hart although he thought he was going to win it.

Mick Foley lost his last match against HHH.
Sun 11/09/05 at 16:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wasn't a legend at the time, just a normal worker, a worker that was going to the competition
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Agreed. Very few legends lose their last match, the only one I can think of is Bret Hart although he thought he was going to win it.
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I can see them getting Cena over with a clean win over Hogan but would that be Hogans last match? I can't see Hogan going out on a loss. I could see the Summerslam match as being his last because he won it. If he has another match and loses i could see him then going on to have another match before he retires that he would then win.
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think if it was Austin he'd win rather than Hogan. Like you say it's unlikely Austin would have another match just to job at the biggest event of the year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.