GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've seen Episode 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/05 at 10:05
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
*Post contains no spoilers* (even though we all knew what was going to happen anyway)

Went to an early morning showing which started at 1am this morning (which made me feel exceptionally geeky not to mention tired this morning) and speaking in the style of master Yoda, "like it you will".

George Lucas has nearly, very nearly, redeemed himself for the monumental balls-up that is EP1. The battle scenes (of which there are probably too many if you want to be overly critical, but I guess it is set during a war) are just stunning, the lightsaber fights are fantastic, and the Star Wars atmosphere is overall a bit more like the original series of films. The way the film ties all the ends together to set it up for A New Hope is also done brilliantly, and it left me with quite a satsified feeling to finally see the kind of closure we all knew was coming.

I'll leave the long-winded reviews which break down every aspect of the film in microscopic detail to others, and simply say it was a darn enjoyable film, not quite sure if you'd ever say it was better than EPs 4, 5 or 6, but it certainly dumps over EPs 1 & 2 from a very great height.
Sat 28/05/05 at 20:47
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i sew it today, it has got to be the one greatnst films i have ever seen. its brill. one thing though (for all those star wars geeks put there)
why do there eyes go red and yellow and who is the sith lord before darth sideos?
Sat 28/05/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Saw this yesterday.

'Twas great! Now I just have to wait for the full box set, and I'll kill a weekend with 'em.
Sat 28/05/05 at 18:24
Regular
; }! He had the yellow lightsabre. And was really slow. He was the only one I could never complete it in single-player with though.

I was dissapointed there was no Plo Koon-yellow-lightersabre action in the film, actually.
Sat 28/05/05 at 18:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
What a legend.

Always played as him on Jedi Power Battles.
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:36
Regular
[URL]http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/index.html[/URL]

For the record, I knew what his name was before I saw the film.
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yaaay, he does say "excuse me"! I thought so!

{:)
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
HAX

Still haven't seen it.
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:26
Regular
w/e
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:11
Regular
"bot"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Jar Jar does say one word
>
> no he doesn't.

you see, I was just being obscure here - he doesn't say one word, he says two.

Ithankyouall.
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:10
Regular
Ant wrote:
> my favourite member of the Jedi Council (the one
> who was flying the ship and got shot down) is no more. :(

Plo Koon!

And Jar Jar does speak. At the bit where polititions are there to meet palpatine and anakin when they come back from crashing the ship. He says "'scuse me"

And for now, lesser Star Wars geeks, I bid you farewell

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.