GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've seen Episode 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/05 at 10:05
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
*Post contains no spoilers* (even though we all knew what was going to happen anyway)

Went to an early morning showing which started at 1am this morning (which made me feel exceptionally geeky not to mention tired this morning) and speaking in the style of master Yoda, "like it you will".

George Lucas has nearly, very nearly, redeemed himself for the monumental balls-up that is EP1. The battle scenes (of which there are probably too many if you want to be overly critical, but I guess it is set during a war) are just stunning, the lightsaber fights are fantastic, and the Star Wars atmosphere is overall a bit more like the original series of films. The way the film ties all the ends together to set it up for A New Hope is also done brilliantly, and it left me with quite a satsified feeling to finally see the kind of closure we all knew was coming.

I'll leave the long-winded reviews which break down every aspect of the film in microscopic detail to others, and simply say it was a darn enjoyable film, not quite sure if you'd ever say it was better than EPs 4, 5 or 6, but it certainly dumps over EPs 1 & 2 from a very great height.
Tue 07/06/05 at 20:17
Regular
I'm sure I briefly saw the Millenium Falcon on Coruscant, but I might've been imagining things. I'll wait until I see it again. :-)
Tue 07/06/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
was good...but i reely wanted to see more of those wookies...it was great when u saw them in that battle destroying them droids and runnign round and swingign hehe...but there wasnt enough of it lol
Tue 07/06/05 at 19:15
Bringing an old topic up, but where is the Millenium Falcon?

At what part does it appear?
Sun 05/06/05 at 14:09
Regular
"Mozzy"
I watched it yesterday and thought it was fantastic! I've watched all the Star Wars films but thats was when I was very young and tbh I found them boring.

I really should watch them all again after watching this. Im not a Star Wars fan but I really did understand the whole story in this one and at the end when she had the babies it all started to make sense.

I loved the battle scenes! Shame it's the last Star Wars but im sure we'll see more films from Lucas.

10/10!
Sun 29/05/05 at 19:10
"period drama"
I think Bern's classy wardrobe would make up for that.
80% of Sith Lords preferred a stripey orange, green and purple knitted jumper to easily-stained black flowing robes.
Sun 29/05/05 at 18:37
But somehow a pocket watch just isn't Sith...
Sun 29/05/05 at 18:36
"period drama"
Better than the power to make silly little crab-fingers in the air until someone holds their throat and chokes a bit, methinks.

Freeze time, and remove their throat entirely. And their genitals. And their eyes.
Sun 29/05/05 at 18:02
"period drama"
Darth William
Sun 29/05/05 at 16:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Darth Bane

That's the one.
Sun 29/05/05 at 16:34
Regular
"bot"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> it was then reformed (by someone I
> can't remember the name of)

Darth Bane

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.