GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The word "love"..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 15:24
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Love is just too complex to explain in words. Real love is wonderful, it's an emotion we all take for granted. Now, it's been said on here before that's it's over-used, and they were right. People can say that they love a nice cup of tea, but it doesn't make it true.

Back in October, my course did T.I.E and toured and performed to several secondary schools. We went to each school by minibus, and it was on one journey where I had a slight disagreement with the girl I like. I apologised, and she forgave me. I asked light-heartedly, "Do you still love me?". She replied with, "Love's a strong word, Hibernator". I thought about this, and now I stop over-using the word.

Meanwhile, over this last three weeks, the same girl has said she loves me two or three times. I'm not used to hearing the word directed at me apart from my mother or sister etc; and it honestly feels quite weird. While I don't take it to heart and think that it means something, it's made me question. I asked my friend Lucy yesterday if she loves her boyfriend, she said she didn't know, I comforted her with the "love's a strong word" malarchy. Then I told her I love her, and again felt awkward. I shouldn't, as it's just a word, but I do.

The point in this rant: You can say you love someone, and you can say someone is lovely... but they are two very different things.
Sat 14/05/05 at 13:19
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> Celestine wrote:
> What did I do really..?
>
> Well, to be honest to me it looks as if you deliberately set out to
> antagonise someone, and got the results you were looking for.
>
> *Shrug*
>
>
> Yup, agreed. She makes some senseless rant, adds a personal dig at
> the end, then when a reply is made she cries about how we should stop
> picking on her.
>
> In short, Celestine =
> [URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/jackhunter64/P1010050.jpg[/URL]

Once again, Icarus..misinformed. But, nice try. I love you for trying so hard to be condescending (makes me chuckle)...but, to reiterate my post in Site Bugs, just get over it. You're coming across as being a bitter little biatch that's harboring too much anger for my guy having moaned at you. Trust, life is bliss without harbouring such angst for revenge.

Give peace and love a chance. That goes for Light as well. :) Being kind isn't as hard as being an ass and having wit does not mean you have to be a jerk.

I must ask, what the hell is that link you keep putting up...a radiator? Nevermind. It really doesn't matter much to me anyways.
Sat 14/05/05 at 09:29
Regular
"i own groovy land"
love is overrated
but saying that, i AM a hartless monster.lol
Fri 13/05/05 at 23:33
Regular
I you're all taking the guy too seriously.
I mean, even when he's arguing for believes, it's pure sport.

What was it the missus said? Religious equivilant of a football hooligan? :-D
Fri 13/05/05 at 23:31
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Celestine wrote:
> What did I do really..?
>
> Well, to be honest to me it looks as if you deliberately set out to
> antagonise someone, and got the results you were looking for.
>
> *Shrug*
>

Yup, agreed. She makes some senseless rant, adds a personal dig at the end, then when a reply is made she cries about how we should stop picking on her.

In short, Celestine = [URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/jackhunter64/P1010050.jpg[/URL]
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:04
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Flock wrote:
> Padraic wrote:
> Still, can't blame a chap for standing up for what he believes in
> and
> so forth.
>
> So telling someone to go and kill themselves because it will benefit
> their child is defendable

I must have missed that bit, care to jog?
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Anyways, I wasn't specifically targeting Light. If there was a past incident then it's more understandable, I know how hot under the collar he gets sometimes. Har.

I was just surprised at the level of dislike aimed toward the views of Celestine.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Padraic wrote:
> Still, can't blame a chap for standing up for what he believes in and
> so forth.

So telling someone to go and kill themselves because it will benefit their child is defendable, i'm not allowed to swear due to this yellow thing so i'll let you read my mind regards that.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:01
Regular
"bot"
he's wang-king.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Padraic wrote:
> Ant...you don't read much do you?
> Or pay attention...

Just one question...who exactly are you?

> Still, can't blame a chap for standing up for what he believes in and
> so forth.

Indeed not. I just thought it was slightly harsh, and that it was nice to actually see something positive being posted here for once.
Fri 13/05/05 at 20:59
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ant...you don't read much do you?
Or pay attention...

This is really just following on from an incident in Gen. Chat a while back, and Light can't seem to swallow his pride just once and let it go.
Still, can't blame a chap for standing up for what he believes in and so forth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.