GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LLLIIIIVVVEEERRRPPPOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry for doing ANOTHER topic, but I can't help myself. :D

I actually almost lost control of my bladder when Eidur put that shot wide. PHEW.

I'm 70% sure it was a goal BUT it was most probably a penalty anyway, and who knows, Cech could've been off as well.

Boring for neutrals but a really passionate tie, unlucky Chelsea because to be honest both teams deserve to be in that final after their relative heroics.

CARRAGHER FOR ENGLAND!

Great save by Dudek from Lampard's free kick, though I felt the England midfielder was a little quiet tonight. Robben is certainly out of fitness as well. But the Liverpool defence was magnificent tonight, Baros did as well as he possibly could and Cisse came on and could have had two goals himself. The midfield was tireless also, although I would've felt much more comfortable if we'd had more of the ball, especially second half.

BISCAN FOR A NEW CONTRACT!

Question is now, who the hell plays over in Istanbul?
But oh well we'll sort that out later, it just feels great to ruin the Chelsea party hehehe! :D Nah to be honest I'm sure Chelsea will settle for the double, and their time will come...but tonight it's all about LLLIIIVVVEERRRPPOOOLLL!!!

Bring on Milan!
(Or PSV)

NUNEZ FOR KING!

HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY KEEWWWEELLL!!

Oh, and whose betting that we lost at the weekend? :P
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:12
Regular
"Colourless"
No, he did honestly have a good first half. Didn't have much to do in the second half.

Have been impressed with Geremi at right back the last couple of games though.

Last few games of the season, Kezman and Forsell should start every game. If Kez still doesn't start scoring, he'll be off.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:09
Regular
the commentary was w**k tonight. they loved finnan everyone i watched the game with thought he was the worst player on the pitch tonight!
well done pool. think you'll get spanked in the final. crespo
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:07
Regular
"Colourless"
Carragher was quality tonight.
Biscan wasn't.
I'll assume Kewell and Nunez comments were jokes :)

Carragher was by far your best player, Finnan also had a good game.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry for doing ANOTHER topic, but I can't help myself. :D

I actually almost lost control of my bladder when Eidur put that shot wide. PHEW.

I'm 70% sure it was a goal BUT it was most probably a penalty anyway, and who knows, Cech could've been off as well.

Boring for neutrals but a really passionate tie, unlucky Chelsea because to be honest both teams deserve to be in that final after their relative heroics.

CARRAGHER FOR ENGLAND!

Great save by Dudek from Lampard's free kick, though I felt the England midfielder was a little quiet tonight. Robben is certainly out of fitness as well. But the Liverpool defence was magnificent tonight, Baros did as well as he possibly could and Cisse came on and could have had two goals himself. The midfield was tireless also, although I would've felt much more comfortable if we'd had more of the ball, especially second half.

BISCAN FOR A NEW CONTRACT!

Question is now, who the hell plays over in Istanbul?
But oh well we'll sort that out later, it just feels great to ruin the Chelsea party hehehe! :D Nah to be honest I'm sure Chelsea will settle for the double, and their time will come...but tonight it's all about LLLIIIVVVEERRRPPOOOLLL!!!

Bring on Milan!
(Or PSV)

NUNEZ FOR KING!

HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY KEEWWWEELLL!!

Oh, and whose betting that we lost at the weekend? :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.