GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LLLIIIIVVVEEERRRPPPOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry for doing ANOTHER topic, but I can't help myself. :D

I actually almost lost control of my bladder when Eidur put that shot wide. PHEW.

I'm 70% sure it was a goal BUT it was most probably a penalty anyway, and who knows, Cech could've been off as well.

Boring for neutrals but a really passionate tie, unlucky Chelsea because to be honest both teams deserve to be in that final after their relative heroics.

CARRAGHER FOR ENGLAND!

Great save by Dudek from Lampard's free kick, though I felt the England midfielder was a little quiet tonight. Robben is certainly out of fitness as well. But the Liverpool defence was magnificent tonight, Baros did as well as he possibly could and Cisse came on and could have had two goals himself. The midfield was tireless also, although I would've felt much more comfortable if we'd had more of the ball, especially second half.

BISCAN FOR A NEW CONTRACT!

Question is now, who the hell plays over in Istanbul?
But oh well we'll sort that out later, it just feels great to ruin the Chelsea party hehehe! :D Nah to be honest I'm sure Chelsea will settle for the double, and their time will come...but tonight it's all about LLLIIIVVVEERRRPPOOOLLL!!!

Bring on Milan!
(Or PSV)

NUNEZ FOR KING!

HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY KEEWWWEELLL!!

Oh, and whose betting that we lost at the weekend? :P
Wed 04/05/05 at 17:11
Regular
"This is my tagline"
u cant say we didnt deserve to win.
after that complete flukey goal that kept chelsea in the carling cup final, it would have been outrageous if we lost again.
gerrard had best not leave now. in what other stadium would u get an atmosphere like that? certainly not stamford bridge.
i hope that ambramovich c_nt has realised that he cant by his way to champions league success. only true great teams can win it.
only sad thing was that no one through a flare at terry or lampard.
Wed 04/05/05 at 16:27
Regular
Ha, I don't even like Liverpool, but was very happy to see them win.

And anyone who thinks Baros is anything but complete and utter crap suck.
Wed 04/05/05 at 14:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Mav wrote:
> They have a bit of a striker crisis at the moment.

Liverpool have quality strikers but they just seem to have a bit of trouble finding the net. Just imagine what would happen if Baros, Morientes and Cisse started scoring...
Wed 04/05/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Eh, calm down calm down.
Wed 04/05/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
GET IN. STUPID CHELSEA. HUZZAH
Wed 04/05/05 at 08:56
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Mav wrote:
>
> Baros, Cisse and Morientes as strikers... not exactly a bad
> selection.
>
> But I agree. :-)

--

I do not agree. They're all awesome.

1) I had 1-0 with Garcia as the scorer. I'm in the money :)
2) Baros is the Man
3) 6 f**king minutes?! I wanted to hit someone, and I wouldn't have cared if it was a little Chelsea-kid I hit
3) Carragher is a God
4) Seeing Stampy Stampy Slow Terry trying not to weep London-chav tears all over Lampard made me smile.
5) Alonso rushing onto the pitch. Huzzah.
6) Baros is the Man
7) I want Cisse's hair. Now.
8) Baros is the Man

Now I have a lecture. Last night was good.
Wed 04/05/05 at 07:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
Ant wrote:
> Bring on Milan!
> (Or PSV)

Heh.
Tue 03/05/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Nail biting match, Emotional (just like the thread starter O_O). Weirdly the game didn't offer much. Infact the two games, with only 1 goal to decide the whole thing, but still was pure football-ing drama at it's best from start to finish, And too add to it - Gotta love them supporters running along the pitch xDDDD :D

I don’t support Liverpool, shame though =P
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mav wrote:

Baros, Cisse and Morientes as strikers... not exactly a bad selection.

But I agree. :-)
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:28
Regular
Yes, but you can't say he did anything wrong.

He captained a very defensively composed team, set up the goal that put them in the final, and did the job really. Nothing hugely inspirational but still very influencial.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.