GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LLLIIIIVVVEEERRRPPPOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry for doing ANOTHER topic, but I can't help myself. :D

I actually almost lost control of my bladder when Eidur put that shot wide. PHEW.

I'm 70% sure it was a goal BUT it was most probably a penalty anyway, and who knows, Cech could've been off as well.

Boring for neutrals but a really passionate tie, unlucky Chelsea because to be honest both teams deserve to be in that final after their relative heroics.

CARRAGHER FOR ENGLAND!

Great save by Dudek from Lampard's free kick, though I felt the England midfielder was a little quiet tonight. Robben is certainly out of fitness as well. But the Liverpool defence was magnificent tonight, Baros did as well as he possibly could and Cisse came on and could have had two goals himself. The midfield was tireless also, although I would've felt much more comfortable if we'd had more of the ball, especially second half.

BISCAN FOR A NEW CONTRACT!

Question is now, who the hell plays over in Istanbul?
But oh well we'll sort that out later, it just feels great to ruin the Chelsea party hehehe! :D Nah to be honest I'm sure Chelsea will settle for the double, and their time will come...but tonight it's all about LLLIIIVVVEERRRPPOOOLLL!!!

Bring on Milan!
(Or PSV)

NUNEZ FOR KING!

HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY KEEWWWEELLL!!

Oh, and whose betting that we lost at the weekend? :P
Wed 04/05/05 at 22:47
Regular
"This is my tagline"
lol yes I am a Liverpool fan and Colourless if you really believe what you say then nothing i can say now is going to change that, just make sure the next time we r in an important Champions League match (im guessing not next year..) that you get yourself over to Anfield and see the atmosphere for yourself.
incidently i dont really understand whats happening with us next year if we win the champions league. are we still definitely in the Uefa Cup??
Wed 04/05/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Colourless"
KOPKING wrote:
> I know that Anfield is superior than any stadium on a European night
> and our fans

How can you tell? You haven't been to all of these places.
I haven't, but I'm just say I'm sure from what I've heard that the Bridge could match Anfield.
Wed 04/05/05 at 22:31
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I know that Anfield is superior than any stadium on a European night and our fans are the loudest but I accept his opinion and I know not everyone will agree that Anfield is the best. Just out of curiosity are you a Liverpool fan?
Wed 04/05/05 at 22:23
Regular
"This is my tagline"
KOPKING wrote:
> Yeah we aint ever gonna reach a happy medium on this topic are we?

even though the truth is obvious?

the fact that anyone can say the atmosphere at Stamford bridge can even come close to rivalling that of Anfield's is laughable
Wed 04/05/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Yeah we aint ever gonna reach a happy medium on this topic are we?
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Colourless"
Laughable.
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Colourless wrote:
> Gahahahaa.
>
> I'm not saying Anfield isn't quality. But if you'd have been there at
> the Barcelona and Bayern games this year, and Arsenal and Monaco home
> legs last year, you would know the Bridge could match it.

And im not saying Stamford Bridge isn't quality but if you'd been to the Olympiacos, Bayern Leverkusen, Juve and the game last night you would see that Anfield is unmatchable.
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Colourless"
Gahahahaa.

I'm not saying Anfield isn't quality. But if you'd have been there at the Barcelona and Bayern games this year, and Arsenal and Monaco home legs last year, you would know the Bridge could match it.
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:35
Regular
"This is my tagline"
> Colourless wrote:
>
>
> Chelsea outplayed you in that final, would have been an injustice if
> Stevie hadn't have score his first of many chelsea goals
>

u could say that chelsea outplayed us in the match last night as well, but those were our tactics, get an early goal and defend. they worked last nite and should have worked in the cc final.
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:33
Regular
"This is my tagline"
Colourless wrote:
>
>
> Chelsea outplayed you in that final, would have been an injustice if
> Stevie hadn't have score his first of many chelsea goals
>
>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.