GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LLLIIIIVVVEEERRRPPPOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry for doing ANOTHER topic, but I can't help myself. :D

I actually almost lost control of my bladder when Eidur put that shot wide. PHEW.

I'm 70% sure it was a goal BUT it was most probably a penalty anyway, and who knows, Cech could've been off as well.

Boring for neutrals but a really passionate tie, unlucky Chelsea because to be honest both teams deserve to be in that final after their relative heroics.

CARRAGHER FOR ENGLAND!

Great save by Dudek from Lampard's free kick, though I felt the England midfielder was a little quiet tonight. Robben is certainly out of fitness as well. But the Liverpool defence was magnificent tonight, Baros did as well as he possibly could and Cisse came on and could have had two goals himself. The midfield was tireless also, although I would've felt much more comfortable if we'd had more of the ball, especially second half.

BISCAN FOR A NEW CONTRACT!

Question is now, who the hell plays over in Istanbul?
But oh well we'll sort that out later, it just feels great to ruin the Chelsea party hehehe! :D Nah to be honest I'm sure Chelsea will settle for the double, and their time will come...but tonight it's all about LLLIIIVVVEERRRPPOOOLLL!!!

Bring on Milan!
(Or PSV)

NUNEZ FOR KING!

HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY KEEWWWEELLL!!

Oh, and whose betting that we lost at the weekend? :P
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Colourless"
Mav wrote:
> Gerrard did well.

To be honest, he was average in both legs.

But he single handedly kept them in the competition, so he can't be criticised.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:25
Regular
Yeah, I was impressed with his performance for the Czech Rep. in the European championships, but he's done nothing for Liverpool really.

They have a bit of a striker crisis at the moment.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
(Aimed at Mav's Baros comment)

Had a better game than Drogba, though.

Should have had a penalty right before the goal, and made a few good runs. He doesn't get the ball much, so when he misses his 1 or 2 chances it makes him look quite bad.

His record of something like 25 goals in 35 international appearences and his form at Euro 2004 show that he's not really useless at all, though.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:23
Regular
Gerrard did well.

Made the goal, kept the team together. Deserves credit.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Colourless"
Good players tonight:
Carragher
Gudjohnsen
Terry
Finnan
Geremi

Nobody else shined

Mares:
Baros
Drogba
Robben
Kez
Kewell
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:19
Regular
Baros was useless. As usual.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:18
Regular
"Colourless"
The-IronFlame wrote:
> Milan are alot different than them two Drogba was and IS utterly
> useless with Milan you have Shevchenko, Crespo, Inzaghi and Kaka.

Have been arguing this for the last 5 mins....
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=123994&forumid=293[/URL]
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:16
Regular
Milan are alot different than them two Drogba was and IS utterly useless with Milan you have Shevchenko, Crespo, Inzaghi and Kaka.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ashley wrote:
> think you'll get spanked in the final. crespo

Heh, just like Juve and Chelsea were gonna spank us? :P
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Finnan was also quality tonight. I didn't think Biscan was that bad, and Nunez and Kewell did well at the end I thought. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.