GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LLLIIIIVVVEEERRRPPPOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry for doing ANOTHER topic, but I can't help myself. :D

I actually almost lost control of my bladder when Eidur put that shot wide. PHEW.

I'm 70% sure it was a goal BUT it was most probably a penalty anyway, and who knows, Cech could've been off as well.

Boring for neutrals but a really passionate tie, unlucky Chelsea because to be honest both teams deserve to be in that final after their relative heroics.

CARRAGHER FOR ENGLAND!

Great save by Dudek from Lampard's free kick, though I felt the England midfielder was a little quiet tonight. Robben is certainly out of fitness as well. But the Liverpool defence was magnificent tonight, Baros did as well as he possibly could and Cisse came on and could have had two goals himself. The midfield was tireless also, although I would've felt much more comfortable if we'd had more of the ball, especially second half.

BISCAN FOR A NEW CONTRACT!

Question is now, who the hell plays over in Istanbul?
But oh well we'll sort that out later, it just feels great to ruin the Chelsea party hehehe! :D Nah to be honest I'm sure Chelsea will settle for the double, and their time will come...but tonight it's all about LLLIIIVVVEERRRPPOOOLLL!!!

Bring on Milan!
(Or PSV)

NUNEZ FOR KING!

HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY KEEWWWEELLL!!

Oh, and whose betting that we lost at the weekend? :P
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:31
Regular
"This is my tagline"
sorry but before ne1 says nething i meant to say Stamford Bridge
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I heard a blast of "Liverpool, Liverpool" and also "Stevie Gerrard" though im sure the chelsea fans joined in with that one. :P To be honest the atmosphere at the Bridge didn't sound that good

Anfield is a unique stage when it comes to European games and I very much doubt any team in Europe can match it never mind Chelsea. Liverpool fans are the loudest in the world and thats official as they broke the world record for the loudest fans in the CC Final this year.
Regular
"This is my tagline"
ive been to both and there is no way the atmosphere at stomford bridge is anything like that at anfields. i know its harsh mate but compared to liverpools, chelsea fans are NOTHING.
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Colourless"
The only "Liverpool song" that was heard at Stamford Bridge was "You'll never Walk Alone" and that was only because we joined in with "You'll never get a job."

It sounded like Anfield produced a fantastic atmosphere last night, but I'm sure the Bridge could match it.
Wed 04/05/05 at 20:14
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Having only been to Anfield I can only comment on it and its the most passionate emotional feeling in the world being a part of that atmosphere.

Anyone catch Terry sayin how good the Liverpool fans were and then sayin that the previous week their fans were the same at Stamford Bridge. Ha ha bs! You could hear the 'pool fans outsinging the Chelski "fans" at Stamford Bridge and at Anfield all that could be heard was gladiator roar from the kopites.

Carra' and Terry for England
Wed 04/05/05 at 20:08
Regular
Well done to Liverpool...their defending was world class. Chelsea's lack of decent strikers was finally exposed too :D
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:42
Regular
"0228"
I'll be honest, I've never been to Anfield or Stamford Bridge but from what I've noticed from the TV, and from my neutral perspective, I would have to say that Anfield appears to build up a greater atmosphere.
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:23
Regular
"Colourless"
Jules wrote:
> u cant say we didnt deserve to win.

Aha.

> after that complete flukey goal that kept chelsea in the carling cup
> final

Chelsea outplayed you in that final, would have been an injustice if Stevie hadn't have score his first of many chelsea goals

> in what other stadium would u get an
> atmosphere like that? certainly not stamford bridge.

You've obviously never been to Stamford Bridge.

> only sad thing was that no one through a flare at terry or lampard.

That comment is disgraceful....
Wed 04/05/05 at 18:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jules wrote:
> i hope that ambramovich c_nt has realised that he cant by his way to
> champions league success.

I think you'll find he could, quite easily.

He just hasn't put in enough, yet.

And on another day Chelsea could easily have made it through against Liverpool. It was just that Liverpool defended incredibly well over both legs.
Wed 04/05/05 at 17:25
Regular
"0228"
Jules wrote:
> i hope that ambramovich c_nt has realised that he cant by his way to
> champions league success. only true great teams can win it.

Whereas any old team can be consistently good in the league for 38 games?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.