GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Election 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
I have made up my mind, after years of being Liberal I am going to vote Labour at the elections next Thursday. Reason are way to many to list but in short, since Labour took over I have bought my own home, we have a good life style we want for little and in general for me at least every thing is tickety Boo just now.
Wed 04/05/05 at 11:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ahahahahahahahahahhaha

Owned.

*goes*
Wed 04/05/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
You're entitled to your opinion.

Mind you, if I had my way then anyone who reads the Sun and NOTW on a regular basis and forms their opinions based on those tabloid rags would be barred from voting altogether. ~shrug~ I couldn't give a damn what your opinions on what public policy should be is, I only care that you're were shouting utter arsesludge at the top of your voice, and now it's been corrected.
Wed 04/05/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I looked in the NOTW last Sunday while at my girlfriend's house. They were telling everyone to vote Labour...

I'm glad I'm not a regular reader, they might have convinced me with their boobies.
Wed 04/05/05 at 12:16
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Get over it will you! Your still moaning about something that was said months ago. Speaking arsesludge? What, so your saying because I missunderstood one word, that makes me talk rubbish? I accepted that I was wrong, but it doesn't actually say that they will lock the dealers up does it? And it doesn't say how they can distiguish the dealers from the users. And did I get any of the information given earlier from the NOTW or the Sun? As I said, get over it!
Wed 04/05/05 at 12:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> [URL]http://simplythebest.net/sounds/MP3/sound_effects_MP3/sound_effect_MP3_files/baby_cry_1.mp3[/URL]
Wed 04/05/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> kevstar wrote:
> [URL]http://simplythebest.net/sounds/MP3/sound_effects_MP3/sound_effect_MP3_files/baby_cry_1.mp3[/URL]

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!
Wed 04/05/05 at 14:02
Regular
kevstar wrote:
> If I had my way I would have it in my manifesto to build more prisons!

And do what with them exactly?

Waste more of your taxpayers money on storing 'criminals' in these facilities?

In my opinion, prison isn't the only bottom line answer to crime.

Locking people up and 'throwing away the key' is just a temporary storage for the problem.
Wed 04/05/05 at 14:11
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> If I had my way I would have it in my manifesto to build more prisons!
> How would I pay for it? Drug money siezed in raids.

/golfclap.

And what do you do when those prisons are in the same state as our current prison system.

Let me guess...

Build more?
Wed 04/05/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> What, so your saying because I
> missunderstood one word, that makes me talk rubbish?

Yup. Because you said that the Libdems wouldn't lock up people who deal heroin and crack cocaine. And you repeated that, even after it had been demonstrated you were wrong.

So yeah, in this instance you were talking total and complete rubbish. Now for christs sake, pick up your toys and put them back in your pram. If you're upset at being laughed at in this thread, you don't really have anyone to blame but yourself.
Wed 04/05/05 at 21:02
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
kevstar wrote:
All a
> dealer has to do though is keep his stuff in a lump or in one bag
> uncut,

Bollards. No-one can get away with having a few ounces of weed for 'personal consumption' can they?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.