GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blackadder goes.....5th"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/04/05 at 13:38
Regular
"BBC comedy Blackadder will return for its fifth series next year.

Seventeen years after the emotional climax of 1989's Blackadder Goes Forth, Rowan Atkinson and Tony Robinson will reprise their roles as Blackadder and Baldrick.

Writer Richard Curtis told the Daily Express of the show's return: "We'd always said we'd do it, and yes we definitely still want to."

Excellent, finally some good comedy on TV!
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:31
"period drama"
Blackadder isn't actually that funny ... you're rarely laughing out loud at it - although it does have it moments. But the whole thing is brilliantly written and puts a constant smile on my face.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:30
"period drama"
I stopped watching Joey after a few episodes. It's just a bit rubbish.
And then Two-and-a-Half Men is on afterwards, and that is rather good.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:28
Regular
"You have a choice"
> Blackadder was actually quite good, although the humour never went
> beyond secondary school sarcasm.

Isn't that the BEAUTY of blackadder? think about it, its much more clever then most comedies out there. Friends and alot of other comedies/sitcoms (although great), still generally just get by with sexual innuendo.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
It seems really predictable for me, like last week with the 'sleeping with the contestants' as soon as he said that you know he would sleep with one and then try and sleep with them all to even it out. And when they said a judge had slept with one of them and Joey starts going on about how the judge should be kicked off, you knew it was going to be that celebrity bloke.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:27
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Lukeman wrote:
> I heard some rumours that blackadder 5 will be set in the '70s.
> Saturday night fever starring: Baldrick!

With an afro and crazy shades?
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:24
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm afraid "Joey" has been a disappointment for me.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:21
Regular
"You have a choice"
I heard some rumours that blackadder 5 will be set in the '70s. Saturday night fever starring: Baldrick!
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hedfix wrote:

> Blackadder was actually quite good, although the humour never went
> beyond secondary school sarcasm.

Thats Rowan Atkinson all over really, the way he does it. If anyone else said some of the things he says i would be like 'no thats not funny' but when he does it i just start laughing, hes one of the best comedians. I am trying to biy the Mr Bean box set if i can find it
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
"8==="
and Friends was crap to begin with.

Blackadder was actually quite good, although the humour never went beyond secondary school sarcasm.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I'd better get back into watching the first four series then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.