GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blackadder goes.....5th"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/04/05 at 13:38
Regular
"BBC comedy Blackadder will return for its fifth series next year.

Seventeen years after the emotional climax of 1989's Blackadder Goes Forth, Rowan Atkinson and Tony Robinson will reprise their roles as Blackadder and Baldrick.

Writer Richard Curtis told the Daily Express of the show's return: "We'd always said we'd do it, and yes we definitely still want to."

Excellent, finally some good comedy on TV!
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:55
Regular
"8==="
My favourite Friends episode is the one I taped over with an episode of Blackadder.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
My favourite Friends episode is the one where Joey tells Ross to hit him and then Ross goes to hit him and Joey moves out of the way and Ross Punches the pole. I was watching that at like 3 in the morning and i just burst out laughing and woke the whole house up.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:42
Regular
No, I meant I think that Friends series 1-4 (at least) is better than any Blackadder I've seen.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:41
Regular
"8==="
True: it doesn't match them because it is infact better than them.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:39
Regular
Blackadder's alright, but doesn't match the earlier series of Friends.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Blackadder makes Friends cry in shame.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:38
"period drama"
Might watch some Hot Shots now.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:38
Regular
"8==="
Blackadder has much more sexual innuendo than Friends.

Blackadder also manages to actually BE funny.
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I stopped watching Joey after a few episodes. It's just a bit rubbish.
>
> And then Two-and-a-Half Men is on afterwards, and that is rather
> good.

Heh, Two and a half men is great.

It has me laughing out loud, especially tonights one with the he-she and the one a few weeks ago when the boy was getting interested in "breasts"
Sun 24/04/05 at 21:34
Regular
If you think Friends is just sexual innuendo then you obviously haven't watched it.

One of the most impressive things about it was how the six characters allowed for a massive diversity in comedic techniques.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.