GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blackadder goes.....5th"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/04/05 at 13:38
Regular
"BBC comedy Blackadder will return for its fifth series next year.

Seventeen years after the emotional climax of 1989's Blackadder Goes Forth, Rowan Atkinson and Tony Robinson will reprise their roles as Blackadder and Baldrick.

Writer Richard Curtis told the Daily Express of the show's return: "We'd always said we'd do it, and yes we definitely still want to."

Excellent, finally some good comedy on TV!
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:38
Regular
"BBC comedy Blackadder will return for its fifth series next year.

Seventeen years after the emotional climax of 1989's Blackadder Goes Forth, Rowan Atkinson and Tony Robinson will reprise their roles as Blackadder and Baldrick.

Writer Richard Curtis told the Daily Express of the show's return: "We'd always said we'd do it, and yes we definitely still want to."

Excellent, finally some good comedy on TV!
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Do you know what time period this one is set?
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think there is an argument for saying leave it as it is and dont bring it back.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:44
Regular
"0228"
Best news I've heard all week. It would be hard to set it after Blackadder goes Forth unless they did 'Blackadder 3001: A Space Odyssey' and going bck in time would destroy the chronological order that it's currently in. Hmmm...
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:03
Regular
"That's right!"
Has it been so long? I remember watching Blackadder Goes Forth on its first run. I'm old...

I need the DVD with all the series on. And I need it soon.

*resists urge to go on play.com as has already spent hundreds of pounds in the last two weeks*
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:13
Regular
"0228"
I'm still holding out for another release of Blackadder on DVD with muchos extras, like the Red Dwarf DVDs.
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Wasn't "Back and Forth" set in the present day?

They could continue on from that.
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
[URL]http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/news/cult/2005/04/19/18699.shtml[/URL]

"The BBC have yet to confirm the news, suggesting that it's more of a wish than an actual project."
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:22
Regular
"0228"
'So we don't know whether Ben Elton will co-write, and if Rowan Atkinson and Tony Robinson will return.'

There's no point doing it without them. If they dare do another series but with a new cast a writers, I will kill them.
Sun 24/04/05 at 15:43
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:

> I need the DVD with all the series on. And I need it soon.

I've been thinking about buying that for a long time. But it annoys me that the R1 has the Xmas special and Black Adder Back and forth in the boxset, but the R2 doesn't have either of them.

Stupid Americans even get superior DVD's of our damn TV Programmes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.