GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh God..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 00:29
Regular
": ("
I've just found out something I really didn't want to. Just a minute ago I was downstairs by myself watching All New Cosmetic Surgery while my parents were sleeping, then my dad's mobile rang and I ignored it, then it made a beeping sound because the person phoning had just left a voice mail message.

So I got up to see who was ringing because it is quite late and people don't normally phone at this time, I listened to the voice mail message and it was a lady saying something like "Im fed up with this, you said Sandra and you were finished and you lied, it's over blah blah blah".

(Something like that, im not gonna type the whole thing)

Anyway, this woman was NOT my mum, I know that for sure. And it's not like my dad has someone elses phone, it's his, hes had it for ages.

Now, if a lady leaves a voice mail on my dad's phone, speaks as if their having a relationship and that woman isn't my mum, shouldn't I be worried?

I remember something similar to this happening quite a while ago when I was quite young, I was just browsing around on my dad's phone and found a text message from some woman who had obviously been having a relationship with him, but I didn't do anything, cause I was young...and scared that my parents would split up or something.

But now, it's the second time and I don't think im gonna easily forgive and forget. Im still quite shocked that my dad could do this but im also pretty p*ssed off because my mum does so much for us and my dad, and to think that while my mum washes our clothes, irons etc etc my dad is out there somewhere getting it off with some other biatch.

There is no way I can just let this past me, and im terrible at keeping secrets so i've got to let this out someway. So, I want to know what you think I should do? I knwo the woman on the phone said "it's over" but that isn't the point, who is this 'Sandra' biatch? I'd be really p*ssed off if I find out my dad had more than one person he's cheating on.

Should I tell my mum, get her all upset and risk my parents splitting up? Or should I keep quiet and live my life knowing my dad is bonking some other woman behind my mum's back?

Personally I don't think my mum deserves that, but if I do tell her I don't want my dad to know it was me who found out, I'll have to get my mum to listen to it on his mobile and pretend she was the first to hear it.

Has anyone else been in this situation before, and whats it like when your parents split up?

Help? :'(
Sun 24/04/05 at 03:02
Regular
"es argh"
mattributé wrote:
> This thread = utter gold.

Agreed, I just laughed at random bits due to the geniusness. Just the little bits like "I want to tell them but I need money, so not today" and whatnot were wonderful, or it could be lack of sleep.
Sun 24/04/05 at 02:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
This thread = utter gold.
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:07
Regular
"i own groovy land"
Stridman wrote:
> I didn't show her the thread, she found it while she was upstairs on
> the phone.

god dam, you must have had the second degree on when you found out and why you didn't tell her. you poor little soul. :(

i still think you should have done my idear though!!!!
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Stridman wrote:
> I didn't show her the thread, she found it while she was upstairs on
> the phone.

Hmm... she just happened to come across this particular thread by accident?
Sat 23/04/05 at 10:44
Regular
Stridman wrote:
> How do you type then?

i use my feet.
Sat 23/04/05 at 09:28
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> You wouldn't last a day on the Creek. A goddamn day.

Screw you Vander Been screw all your Creek to hell.
Sat 23/04/05 at 09:23
Regular
": ("
How do you type then?
Sat 23/04/05 at 09:00
Regular
I'd give you one but I don't have arms.
Sat 23/04/05 at 00:08
Regular
Girlfriends, boyfriends, parent drama, homework not done on time, getting the wrong locker, not being picked for the football team, the spring line not coming into the stores on time

LIFE IS TOUGH

I need a hug.
Sat 23/04/05 at 00:01
"period drama"
Build up your angst supplies a bit more, then come back.
The Creek sure knocks it out of you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.