GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I Like Mourinho"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 10:51
Regular
Because his players want to play for him. Simple as that. You see him running out onto the pitch after Barca and hugging JT and Lamps. Drogba, as much I hate him, runs to him after the West Brom goal. Joey Joey Cole attributes his form to him. And I reckon Paulo Ferreira actually lives at Jose's house as his son.

And you compare this to Rafa Benitez. I get bored listening to him. He doesn't explain his stupid subsitutions (You need a win, so obviously the way to do this is to bring off Baros for Nunez) and you hear nothing about the players bond with him. Jamie Carragher chats about playing for Liverpool, not Benitez. That's the difference. I just wish we had someone like Mourinho.

Who cares if he makes a comment about Frisk? It was an unbelievable sending off. Not his fault the majority of Chelsea fans are stupid Londoners.

Sometimes I dream he hadn't turned down Liverpool. I wonder if we would've kept Stevie then, instead of being resigned to him going to Chelsea/Real in the summer and being lumbered with players like Josemi and Nunez.
Fri 18/03/05 at 19:13
Regular
"Colourless"
Blank wrote:
> Aside from the man's personality, I dislike him because he plays
> thoroughly boring defensive football.

Gahahaha. How many Chelsea games have you been to this season?!?!

Ahhh.... it was only last week that i was standing in the Matthew Harding Upper ironically singing "Boring, Boring Chelsea" with us 3-0 at home to Barcelona with 20 minutes gone.

7 times we've won 4-0 i think this season.
Fri 18/03/05 at 19:08
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Stryke wrote:

> And you compare this to Rafa Benitez. I get bored listening to him.
> He doesn't explain his stupid subsitutions (You need a win, so
> obviously the way to do this is to bring off Baros for Nunez) and you
> hear nothing about the players bond with him. Jamie Carragher chats
> about playing for Liverpool, not Benitez. That's the difference. I
> just wish we had someone like Mourinho.

I would take Rafa over Mourinho anyday. Don't tell me you are one of the fickle fans who are constantly putting the team and the manager down?! Our job as fans of the club is to "Support" hence our title "Supporters". Trust in Rafa he is the man to bring the title back to Anfield!

> Sometimes I dream he hadn't turned down Liverpool. I wonder if we
> would've kept Stevie then, instead of being resigned to him going to
> Chelsea/Real in the summer

I'm probably far too optimistic as a fan but I reckon Stevie will stay for another season at least. Not even God could have helped Liverpool do much better then we are with the injurys we have got this season! So I think Stevie will see that as well and give Rafa another year to show his worth.

>and being lumbered with players like
> Josemi and Nunez.

And just how often do these players play??? Nunez was free and Josemi was £2 million. They were purchased to give the squad a bit of depth. Something that is severly lacking at Anfield.

Come on give Benitez a chance before you write him off. His squad is mostly made up of Houlliers crap. When he has a squad made up from the players he wants playing the way he wants then feel free to judge him. Remember Rome wan't built in a day, don't expect Liverpool to challange for the title for a year or two yet.
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Aside from the man's personality, I dislike him because he plays
> thoroughly boring defensive football.

Same here. Hope its not a chelsea - milan final, as though both play defensive football even though they have the ability to destroy teams.
Fri 18/03/05 at 14:17
Regular
"8==="
This is the guy who behaves very randomly at matches right?
Fri 18/03/05 at 14:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Aside from the man's personality, I dislike him because he plays thoroughly boring defensive football.
Fri 18/03/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
hes an arrogant foo'
Fri 18/03/05 at 12:38
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I think he looks kinda cute and wears his clothes very well :D

Seriously though, I thought that going to all the Liverpool players, after they lost the cup, and shaking their hands a very nice moment. Don't see that too often. In fact I don't think I've ever seen it before.
Fri 18/03/05 at 10:51
Regular
Because his players want to play for him. Simple as that. You see him running out onto the pitch after Barca and hugging JT and Lamps. Drogba, as much I hate him, runs to him after the West Brom goal. Joey Joey Cole attributes his form to him. And I reckon Paulo Ferreira actually lives at Jose's house as his son.

And you compare this to Rafa Benitez. I get bored listening to him. He doesn't explain his stupid subsitutions (You need a win, so obviously the way to do this is to bring off Baros for Nunez) and you hear nothing about the players bond with him. Jamie Carragher chats about playing for Liverpool, not Benitez. That's the difference. I just wish we had someone like Mourinho.

Who cares if he makes a comment about Frisk? It was an unbelievable sending off. Not his fault the majority of Chelsea fans are stupid Londoners.

Sometimes I dream he hadn't turned down Liverpool. I wonder if we would've kept Stevie then, instead of being resigned to him going to Chelsea/Real in the summer and being lumbered with players like Josemi and Nunez.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.