GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP VS DS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/11/04 at 16:51
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
what does everyone think will be the victor of the handheld console wars. form the ds and psp, i think that the ds will knock spots off the psp, and nintendos touch screen will help it will the battle. do you think that microsoft should start the war of handheld gaming as well?
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:58
Regular
"0228"
You know I'm one of only two people in my year group with a Gamecube. There was a third but he sold it to get a PS2 and San Andreas. I live in such a Sony orientated area.
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:55
Regular
Ye, I thought that.

Ninty said there would only be Online play if a developer created it.

And unlucky about your friends lol :S
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:54
Regular
"0228"
I don't think so.

I've just thought of two other people that are bound to get a DS...but I hate them (as does everyone) so that's no good. Oh well.
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:49
Regular
Suppose.

Although you could use the Online play.

Actually, is there Online Play in the DS?
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:48
Regular
"0228"
Not entirely true. It would be nice if I could find three other people for multiplayer games and that's looking unlikely at the moment.
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:45
Regular
Heh.

Well, as long as you get the console you want that's all that matters.
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:41
Regular
"0228"
Crumble wrote:
> Well JFH, I can't believe you just said that.
>
> Overall, there are far more people who want a DS than a PSP. Must be
> round where you live.
>
> I can't bloody wait :)

Must be. I'm amazed that it appears to be so popular everywhere else. I'm not lying though when I say that a large majority of the people I know want a PSP, why would I.
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:29
Regular
Ye, the only 'amazing' game in the lineup is Super Mario DS.

Tiger and Madden 2005 should keep sports fans happy, and Sega's Feel the Maic could sring a surprise. But the rest are avreage titles.

By Christmas, as you say, there will be some killer titles out, including Animal Crossing DS, Viewtiful Joe, Castlevania, Prime: Hunters and a whole host of Mario games, including Smash Bros.

Should be well good :D
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:24
"period drama"
Crumble wrote:
> I'm going to get the DS for Christmas 2005.

Same here.
The launch line-up isn't impressing me too much, but there'll be some top quality games out by Christmas.
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:22
Regular
I'm glad to see it has plenty of support, especially from giants 'EA', who can give the DS a sports series.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.