GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP VS DS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/11/04 at 16:51
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
what does everyone think will be the victor of the handheld console wars. form the ds and psp, i think that the ds will knock spots off the psp, and nintendos touch screen will help it will the battle. do you think that microsoft should start the war of handheld gaming as well?
Wed 08/12/04 at 16:29
Regular
"object"
gerbil man wrote:
> Quadrilions.

that is a real number honest
Wed 08/12/04 at 16:28
Regular
Quadrilions.
Wed 08/12/04 at 16:26
Regular
"object"
gerbil man wrote:
> I doubt all the people in all the special schools of the world will
> make that big a difference, mate.

only me and quadrilions of other will buy the psp
Wed 08/12/04 at 16:21
Regular
I doubt all the people in all the special schools of the world will make that big a difference, mate.
Wed 08/12/04 at 16:18
Regular
"object"
TpJr wrote:
> DS Will smash psp hard itno the floor and break his legs so it can't
> walk no more!

not if poeple like me buy the PSP
Wed 08/12/04 at 16:16
Regular
"object"
i think the psp will rule cause nentendo have never beaten sony

the psp has the same power processor as the ps2 and plays mp3

and if poeple like me buy them sony will win

i dont care much about 2 screens and touch screen sony have more money to invest in the psp
Tue 07/12/04 at 21:48
Regular
"I Have A Tummy Full"
DS Will smash psp hard itno the floor and break his legs so it can't walk no more!
Tue 07/12/04 at 21:04
Regular
"I Have A Tummy Full"
My DS Rox My Sox
Tue 23/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Dringo wrote:
> I'm a geeky b*****d that likes my gadgets.

I think thats why most people will get one. People get new phones and techno gizmos all the time. Since this does a few things, its likely to sell for that reason. Its gaming side wont be as good, but it isnt just going to die.
Mon 22/11/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Hi"
The PSP just doesn't sound right. It is stupid how you have to buy extra add ons for it whereas the DS already has it all already! To be honest I just am annoyed that the Americans get everything first but DS is gonna be ace, I can feel it in my fingers, I can feel it in my toes. Anyways I'm sure that PSP is gonna fail and DS isn't so erm... something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.