GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop illegal immigrants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Disgusting, it really is.

Original Message posted by ßulle†† Yesterday at 12.14PM Original Message
There are 27 replies
Drunk Illegal Immigrant, driving with no license or insurance, knocks down and kills a child and only gets..

8 weeks

And he's still in the Country, despite being here illegally.

Hurrah for justice.

After reading this post it made me want to know what you all think about illegal immigrants. I think it is wrong and because Britain used to be a strong dominating country should stand strong now and make sure no forign immigrants get into the UK. Look what what happens when they get in...
Page:
Thu 17/03/05 at 09:04
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> No Kevstar, the reason you are racist is becuase you posted, without
> thinking through the ramifications, "Well it's something called
> normal, are you saying it's not normal to asociate yourself with
> white folk? Do you think it's normal mixing with ethnic groups? I
> can't fins any examples other than when there at work."
>
> And THAT is appallingly racist.
>
> Nothing about the French, nothing about emigration, but simply
> "Do you think it's normal mixing with ethnic groups?"
>
> Not living in the same area, but MIXING.
>
> You tried to squirm out of it once you realised you had been picked
> up on it, but your true colors shine through in that single post.

Go home will you and sop trying to be clever cos as i've already explained in the post below. At work, in my expierence the only time i've mixed (and mixed very well) is at work. The jewish people in my area do the same thing, there work is (I guess bieng a landlord)the only time they seem to mix with other people, they don't even allow other races to learn in there schools, is that racist? And you do know the reason they live in the same area is because they wan't to be near there own people, as I said is that racist?

I don't think it is, and anyone who says otherwise havn't a clue what there on about. As I said this is what most people would find normal, it's got nothing to do with race, colour, religion or whatever else you conjure up out of your pea brain head of yours. It seems to me that theres a lot of people on this site who don't know the meaning of the word racist. Every time someones claimed me to be racist, i've not only made them eat there words, but give good and accurate reasons in doing so.
Thu 17/03/05 at 09:12
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> and anyone who says otherwise havn't a clue what
> there on about.

As I mentioned previously, I've spent a lot of time socially with a lot of different ethnic backgrounds. Black, Chinese, Greek, Indian, Pakistani. Perhaps if people like you stopped being such a bigot, the problem of racism would be far less of a problem and not as widespead? Hmmm?
Thu 17/03/05 at 09:29
Regular
"Don't let me down"
From the start of this debate we had light saying the system is under control, correct. Now he can't even admit that the system is not under control when concrete evidence is staring him in the face. But because he's a lawyer (I prefer that word), that won't do cos you see, they try to squirm there way out of anything don't they. So then, you get his fellow liitle followers trying to chip in and cover him, but without success.

Ohh, and I never cheated the system, I should have claimed 2 years ago but wasn't in the know cos people don't seem to tell you what your intitled to. And it's funny because it just shows that you don't indeed need to know the full system to know theres a problem doesn't it, all you need to do is point out the cases which get reported and thats enough proof for me.
Thu 17/03/05 at 09:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> So
> then, you get his fellow liitle followers trying to chip in and cover
> him, but without success.

I'm not trying to cover him in any way. I'm simply stating that you shouldn't judge everyone else's opinions and experiences on your own. It's a little arrogant and presumptuous.
Thu 17/03/05 at 09:41
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> kevstar wrote:
> and anyone who says otherwise havn't a clue what
> there on about.
>
> As I mentioned previously, I've spent a lot of time socially
> with a lot of different ethnic backgrounds. Black, Chinese, Greek,
> Indian, Pakistani. Perhaps if people like you stopped being such a
> bigot, the problem of racism would be far less of a problem
> and not as widespead? Hmmm?

Indians and Pakistani's in the same group (thats a first). Well done to you, i'm not saying it's bad or wrong to mix with theese people, never have. What i'm saying is that despite what you say (and light) it is what I and most people in the UK think that it's normal to to have just white friends. For Gods sake, if a black person came to me and asked if they wanted to mix in our group down the pub for a drink (or whatever), I wouldn't have a problem, but the fact is, this doesn't generally happen because its this whats not normal, despite how much you want it to, but it just doens't happen.
Thu 17/03/05 at 09:51
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> Indians and Pakistani's in the same group (thats a first).

You obviously don't know many people of these backgrounds. You do NOT class someone of Indian ethicity a Pakistani and vice versa................
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:21
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> kevstar wrote:
> Indians and Pakistani's in the same group (thats a first).
>
> You obviously don't know many people of these backgrounds. You do NOT
> class someone of Indian ethicity a Pakistani and vice
> versa................

I didn't you idiot, Indians and Pakistani's are not exactly friendly with each other are they? But you have friends from both of theese Countrys so that means they must be talking with each other which is why I said "thats a first" cos it's suprising you see.
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> I didn't you idiot, Indians and Pakistani's are not exactly friendly
> with each other are they? But you have friends from both of theese
> Countrys so that means they must be talking with each other which is
> why I said "thats a first" cos it's suprising you see.

Ahh, I see. You assumed that I'd been out with Indians and Pakistanis at the same time and in the same group of people. Nope.

You know what they say about assuming............
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Thu 17/03/05 at 11:32
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Well done for mixing, but answer me this, would you have mixed with theese people you go on about if you were not at University? And what of the people who don't go to University, lets look at the other side of the story. you seem to forget is I too have mixed very well with different races whilst at work and have a laugh with them, but thats where it stays. At University people like you have no choice but to live in student houses where you get mixed people which obviously makes it easier to get on with them, correct?

Since theres no people at work sharing houses with mixed races, not getting drunk every night, it's harder to socializ with mixed people, you can start to see exactly how and why it's normal for people like me to stay with the people I know. Now, for some amazing reason if I was to go to University, i'd proberbly have mixed friends to. The Jewish people in my area don't allow any other people in there schools apart from jews. If Jews started going to mixed schools then they would no doubt have more mixed friends, but they choose not to cos well, it is normal for most people to stay with the group they feel at ease with, there own race.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.