GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop illegal immigrants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Disgusting, it really is.

Original Message posted by ßulle†† Yesterday at 12.14PM Original Message
There are 27 replies
Drunk Illegal Immigrant, driving with no license or insurance, knocks down and kills a child and only gets..

8 weeks

And he's still in the Country, despite being here illegally.

Hurrah for justice.

After reading this post it made me want to know what you all think about illegal immigrants. I think it is wrong and because Britain used to be a strong dominating country should stand strong now and make sure no forign immigrants get into the UK. Look what what happens when they get in...
Page:
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:

> Try 25, i'm obviously at a advantge here isn't I? Why, well because
> i'm the one bieng underestimated, which gives me great pleasure in
> prooving you all wrong.

Heh. Is that in the same way that Mike Tyson would be at a disadvantage in a fight with Kylie Minogue?

You're not being underestimated kevin. You're being patronised. And laughed at. It's sweet how you think you're being taken seriously, but you're here for entertainment value. Sorry to ruin your little fantasy...

Incidentally, I posted the letter to the DSS yesterday. I don't imagine for an instant it'll lead to anything, but it's a letter on your file kevstar. Should be interesting the next time you have to go to court to defraud the DSS.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:33
Regular
kevstar wrote:
"Try 25, i'm obviously at a advantge here isn't I? Why, well because i'm the one bieng underestimated, which gives me great pleasure in prooving you all wrong."

Why, because you're acting like a 9 year old? I've said it before and I'll say it again, go shoot yourself, now.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:32
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> Wrong, the link I showed had nothing to do with the £2 billion
> crap, but rather to show the graph of inactive immigrants came to
> more than what the British people were inactive wise. Then it was you
> who turned it into the £2 billion profit, so thats where I get
> it from, happy?

I do so love it when you demonstrate that you don't even understand your own argument...

This; [URL]http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs/occ77migrant.pdf[/URL] is the link you first posted, before you wailed about how the graph proved darkies are evil.

Have a look at page 17 kevstar. Where it says "Net fiscal contribution of £2.5 billion". Not my words kevstar; the words of the report you linked to.

Do you see? Or would you like to tell a few more lies to try and pull yourself out of this one?
>
>
> You havn't a clue! What, doesn't that worry you in some way shape or
> form. I'll answer that for you shall I considering you havn't a clue.
> Well I can tell you it's because most of them appeal wouldn't you
> agree? And when there waiting for there appeals, it's known some just
> vanish, or didn't you have a clue about either.

No. It's just that I prefer to seek my information from someone who isn't a racist liar. Because, you see, you've proven you're a racist and you've shown you're a liar. Therefore, I don't accept what you have to say as gospel truth. I treat it as the biased ravings of an inarticulate scrotal mite. Do you see?
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:30
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
kevstar wrote:
> Try 25, i'm obviously at a advantge here isn't I? Why, well because
> i'm the one bieng underestimated, which gives me great pleasure in
> prooving you all wrong.

To be honest, I think we've overestimated your abilities in terms of arguing a point, which is why you're being mocked so badly.

By the way, how does your age have difference in terms of being underestimated?
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was just perusing the Daily Mail forums.

I'm going to be sick.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:27
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
kevstar wrote:
> You havn't a clue! What, doesn't that worry you in some way shape or
> form. I'll answer that for you shall I considering you havn't a clue.
> Well I can tell you it's because most of them appeal wouldn't you
> agree? And when there waiting for there appeals, it's known some just
> vanish, or didn't you have a clue about either.

"It's known"?

I think Light was saying that he didn't know and that he didn't have enough proof to back up what he could judge from the situation (could be wrong). You, on the other hand, are still happy using your immature assumptions to try and prove others wrong. Light admits he doesn't have enough evidence on the situation, and so you... assume. You don't appear to know anything about it at all (no surprise) - where's your evidence and proof? "It's known" isn't going to cut it, Kevin.

Oh, and... immigration system in your own words?
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:27
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> 24...?
>
> I worry for my future.

Try 25, i'm obviously at a advantge here isn't I? Why, well because i'm the one bieng underestimated, which gives me great pleasure in prooving you all wrong.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:25
"period drama"
He's still got nothing on Forest Fan.
You're walking in a shadow, kev.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Kevstar, the amount of stuff you've avoided is incredible.
Thu 24/03/05 at 12:22
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Wrong, the link I showed had nothing to do with the £2 billion crap, but rather to show the graph of inactive immigrants came to more than what the British people were inactive wise. Then it was you who turned it into the £2 billion profit, so thats where I get it from, happy?

You havn't a clue! What, doesn't that worry you in some way shape or form. I'll answer that for you shall I considering you havn't a clue. Well I can tell you it's because most of them appeal wouldn't you agree? And when there waiting for there appeals, it's known some just vanish, or didn't you have a clue about either.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.