GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop illegal immigrants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Disgusting, it really is.

Original Message posted by ßulle†† Yesterday at 12.14PM Original Message
There are 27 replies
Drunk Illegal Immigrant, driving with no license or insurance, knocks down and kills a child and only gets..

8 weeks

And he's still in the Country, despite being here illegally.

Hurrah for justice.

After reading this post it made me want to know what you all think about illegal immigrants. I think it is wrong and because Britain used to be a strong dominating country should stand strong now and make sure no forign immigrants get into the UK. Look what what happens when they get in...
Page:
Thu 24/03/05 at 10:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. You might need to make the sarcasm clear; he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, bless him.
Thu 24/03/05 at 10:43
Regular
I agree with kevstar.

I think the man is a God. kevstar for Prime Minister!

Then he could kick out all the immigrant asylum seeking knob-jockeys out there who are only here to rip off us hard working native white folk!
Thu 24/03/05 at 10:37
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Kev, hate to burst your bubble, but this is just one's guy opinion. Not exactly hard fact, is it? It's what one guy has concluded - I could write a paper like that, and I'm no expert in the field. The fact that it's his opinion normally isn't too troublesome, but in your case, where you proclaim this as the holy grail of immigration fact, it means you're, once again, wrong.

Let's also look at Civitas. Have you seen their latest press releases? Have a gander at their latest titled releases:

"Britain's crime-reduction policies amongst the least effective in Europe"

"Britain has the fourth highest recorded crime rate out of 39 European countries"

"Britain's policing is amongst the worst in the world"

"Reporting of crime targets distorted by a culture of spin at the Home Office"

All seem a bit... anti-government, really. There's not one article by them there that supports what the current government is doing, and all their solutions seem slightly to the right of the spectrum. SO as Light said, you've taken a paper by one person, from a right-wing think-tank's site, and declared it fact, and tried to end the argument. Sadly Kev, you've failed again.

And as a side note, I don't like you, but this is only because you're a bloody bigoted fool.
Thu 24/03/05 at 10:21
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
~sigh~

A report from a right-wing thinktank is against immigration? Yet even it has to admit;

"This does not mean that there is no economic
benefit at all from immigration. It will always be in our collective
interest to admit skilled and talented people."

Deary me kevstar, you still don't get it, do you? This is one point of view that needs to be heard in a complete debate.

What you're STILL refusing to do is accept that there are other points of view.

Aging population a myth? [URL]http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/news/uk_aging_population_will_stretch_cancer_resources_in_the_future.htm[/URL] don't seem to think so. Are they just talking rubbish kevstar?

No economic benefit from migration? [URL]http://www.johnkay.com/political/246[/URL] thinks otherwise.

Y'see kevstar, the reason you're being laughed at quite so much is because you look for the articles that support your view and immediately proclaim them as absolute proof. Yet the second an article contradicting your view comes into view, you dismiss it as "rubbish". I'm afraid that, despite your best efforts to wail otherwise, no-one has been trying to say that there are absolutely no problems with immigration.

However, only you have tried to say that there is no need even for debate. You're trying to deny that any debate need take place. You're also saying that your view is the only correct one, despite the existence of evidence which suggests you're talking out of your maloderous, thrush festooned backside. Which makes you a narrow minded bigot. Do you see?

Oh, and I simply loved your "the only people arguing with me are ones who don't like me anyway" attempt to maintain your sense of self-worth. I think you'll find they're saying you're a racist homophobe because you keep making racist, homophobic statements. You get called a liar because you keep telling lies (how is your sister's imaginary black boyfriend?). You get called a benefit fraudster because you claim to be prone to seizures, yet spend all day playing on your computer. And you're a laughingstock because you're so stupid that you don't even realise just how stupid you are.
Thu 24/03/05 at 09:16
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Well, well, well, what do we have here? I tell you what, only a link which controdicts everything about the £2 billion net profit immigrants make, wan't to see it? Thought so...

[URL]http://www.civitas.org.uk/pdf/Rowthorn_Immigration.pdf[/URL]

Make sure you read pages 8 and 10. This just shows that your one bit of evidence to proove immigration is working as you think it is, can simply be turned into something else. Now then, can you do that with a camera which shows what it sees(abuses in the system). Notice how it also shows the myth of our aging population crisis. Now add this to all the other evidence i've shown, that makes your evidence a little bit short don't you think? I also notice the people who are sticking up for light, or mostly all the people i've had arguments with already.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:11
"period drama"
Perhaps?
These photos were not photshopped.

Well ... perhaps Jesus wouldn't be standing in the background giving the priest a thumbs-up (in either form) ... but the rest looks pretty genuine.
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:57
Regular
I read your post wrong. What I said now makes no sense along with not even being funny.

I shall leave it there, akin to a brand of shame upon my cheek.

"Next time, you shall read properly, my child", the priest might say as he burns my flesh. Perhaps.
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:55
Regular
Yes it does. Many a black man likes wrestling. He just can't tell you because they can't speak English and are probably stealing an honest whitey's car.
Wed 23/03/05 at 19:41
"period drama"
I can't name a single white person I know who likes trumps, wrestling, relivo or torture the letter. Maybe it's a racist thing.
Wed 23/03/05 at 18:16
Regular
"be happy"
Hey kev, this numbness down one side, it extents to your brain, right?

kevstar wrote:
> The fact is different races act different to each other, the only
> people who were into the same thing as me were my white friends,
> things like football, trumps, wrestling, relivo and torture the
> letter are all games i've never seen other races play, or even wanted
> to play

Yes, because 'other races' don't play football do they? Nugget.

What the hell is relivo and torture the letter?

kevstar wrote:
> theres no contradictions there, what are you on about! All he's done is > gave a few of my quotes, putting "you are stupid" below "well done for > mixing" is him making it sound like that. not me putting it in that
> order

The order I put them in is of no consequence, numpty. "Well done for mixing" is funny in itself, as is "you are stupid isn't you"

The humour comes from the fact that you don't realise how ignorant you are, a la David Brent, Alf Garnet, Homer Simpson etc. Well, actually it's slightly more disturing than those examples, seeing as you are a real person.

Admit it kevstar, this is just a wind-up isn't it? Come on, joke's over, time out. Nobody is THAT dumb!

If you were that dumb you couldn't function as a normal human being. You wouldn't be able to work. You'd just be a shut-in, living off hand-outs, no life except on computer, oh...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.