GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop illegal immigrants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Disgusting, it really is.

Original Message posted by ßulle†† Yesterday at 12.14PM Original Message
There are 27 replies
Drunk Illegal Immigrant, driving with no license or insurance, knocks down and kills a child and only gets..

8 weeks

And he's still in the Country, despite being here illegally.

Hurrah for justice.

After reading this post it made me want to know what you all think about illegal immigrants. I think it is wrong and because Britain used to be a strong dominating country should stand strong now and make sure no forign immigrants get into the UK. Look what what happens when they get in...
Page:
Thu 17/03/05 at 12:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> From the start of this debate we had light saying the system is under
> control, correct. Now he can't even admit that the system is not
> under control when concrete evidence is staring him in the face. But
> because he's a lawyer (I prefer that word), that won't do cos you
> see, they try to squirm there way out of anything don't they. So
> then, you get his fellow liitle followers trying to chip in and cover
> him, but without success.

Heh. I do so love it when you have to resort to out and out lying in order to justify yourself...

If you look at the first post I made in the "What do you think" thread, you'll see that I said;

> Light wrote:
> Don't get me wrong; I think the issue needs to be discussed
> because the only thing certain about it is that there is no objective
> information about it. Yet people still feel qualified to say that
> this country cannot possibly take in refugees (even though you don't
> actually know how many we do take in).

Do you see? Nothing about how the system is under control. Just a calm, level headed statement that the issue needs to be discussed with all of the evidence.

Alas, you continue to display your narrow minded bigotry with statements such as "it's not natural for different colours to mix with each other", and "you can tell he's not british; just look at him".

[edit] Looking at your reply to Sibs, it seems your hatred of Jewish people is on a par with anything BNP can produce too. And your assumption that different coloured people will only mix if forced to is further indicative of your racism. Y'great big racist prole.

What's more, your desire to suppress any debate, and to simply force your view on everyone shows that you have no interest in doing anything other than stopping immigrants, no matter what. Such a shame dear boy, such a crying shame.

>
> Ohh, and I never cheated the system, I should have claimed 2 years
> ago but wasn't in the know cos people don't seem to tell you what
> your intitled to. And it's funny because it just shows that you don't
> indeed need to know the full system to know theres a problem doesn't
> it, all you need to do is point out the cases which get reported and
> thats enough proof for me.

Heh. So you're now saying "I don't need to know what the system is, and I don't need to look at any of the evidence that suggests immigration is a good thing, all I need to know is that I personally think darkies are bad people".

Should've claimed 2 years ago? Yet you're only 24. That would mean your "whole working life" would amount to a couple of years. Sounds to me like the taxes you've paid won't cover the benefits you're claiming. Maybe it's your guilty conscience that leads to you attacking immigrants? After all, if people are busy closely examining their benefit claims, you'll be left to cheat the system in peace.
Thu 17/03/05 at 12:33
"period drama"
#
Her old man ... he don't like blacks or queers.
Yet he's glad we beat the Nazis?

How queer.
#
Thu 17/03/05 at 12:55
Thu 17/03/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Ohh look at how Light is wailing now cos he knows he's in a corner with he can't get out. My example is a good dam reason why people don't mix with different races. I'm still trying to think how it's racist when i've said they do contribute and any think else i've said in there favour. All i've done is explained one of the many resons why people don't mix with other races, what you don't understand is thats the way theese other races think as well (in general). But because I say what people like Light would hate me to say, "the truth", I mean come on tell me how thats not the case.

What i've done over the past few weeks is give him many examples to why the immigration system is not under control, many links to show where the problems are, and when I do, he either calls me racist or a xenophobe, even when i'm talking about the system itself and not the immigrants. Well, I say that all he's done is been prooved wrong every time, without fail. And because he's a lawyer (and a very bad one it seems) he tries to lie when he knows he's wrong, or he'll ask me to name the entire system(clasic that one), or best of all try and say he's better than me (ha,ha,ha). Very poor effort, if I employed you, you'd be sacked.

And ohh, I do like Jewish people (they've done more good than most people where I live) but I was asking a simple question. They don't seem to be called racist when they've got there own schools which only there allowed into, cos it's not racist, but thats one of the reasons why they don't mix with people like us, cos they choose not to, it's normal.

Well said Icarus by the way.
Thu 17/03/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Let me see if I've got this right;

- You say "Light has said the system is under control from the start"
- I post proof that you're lying when you say that.
- You say "That proves I'm right"

Hmm...might I introduce you to a little thing called logic?

Oh, and also we have the "it's not natural to mix with other races". Not to mention the "he's not british; just look at him". Yet...yet you're not racist? Heh; I would love to live in your world...

Incidentally, I'd be intrigued to see how Icarus reacts to you lumping him in with the same racism you preach.

Lets see; I've never lied throughout this topic, yet you've lied consistenly...but I'm the liar? Course I am kevin, course I am.

And, as you know, the reason I ask you to explain the system is because you don't actually understand it, yet you keep saying you know how to improve it. I'm simply pointing out your ignorance dear boy. And, of course, I'm doing it to upset you. Do you see?

I'd be sacked if you employed me? Well...first of all I'd want to know how a Gateshead chav actually got a job. Then I suppose I'd report you for claiming disability benefit when you were working...

Incidentally, anyone who converts to Judaism is allowed into a Jewish college, regardless of racial background. You...you do know that Ethiopia for example has a large Jewish community who are...well, black? You know that, right kevin?

Finally, I keep saying I'm better than you because, as the last few weeks have proven, I'm unquestionably better than you.

Oh, and by the way, can you address why your language and that of White Nationalists is the same as stated by Sibs, or are you going to just ignore that one?
Thu 17/03/05 at 15:44
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
kevstar wrote:
> And because he's a lawyer (and a very bad
> one it seems) he tries to lie when he knows he's wrong, or he'll ask
> me to name the entire system(clasic that one), or best of all try and
> say he's better than me (ha,ha,ha). Very poor effort, if I employed
> you, you'd be sacked.

Sorry. Got to speak up here. I am no fan of light, god knows, he can be a pain at the best of times :), but i do respect him, and have never known him to lie. In this thread or anyother so far as i'm aware.

> And ohh, I do like Jewish people (they've done more good than most
> people where I live) but I was asking a simple question. They don't
> seem to be called racist when they've got there own schools which
> only there allowed into, cos it's not racist, but thats one of the
> reasons why they don't mix with people like us, cos they choose not
> to, it's normal.

Because there may be a difference between being racist and isolationalist. Which are you?
Fri 18/03/05 at 00:53
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Light wrote:
> Heh. Let me see if I've got this right;
>
> - You say "Light has said the system is under control from the
> start"
> - I post proof that you're lying when you say that.
> - You say "That proves I'm right"

So whats this quote by you...Yes, and I've pointed out repeatedly that immigration is controlled, yet you've constantly clamped your hands over your ears and came out with increasingly spurious reasons as to why it isn't which were totally unsupported by fact.

But they are supported by fact isn't they Light? So you tell me Light what does that make you? A liar?

>
> Hmm...might I introduce you to a little thing called logic?
>
> Oh, and also we have the "it's not natural to mix with other
> races". Not to mention the "he's not british; just look at
> him". Yet...yet you're not racist? Heh; I would love to live in
> your world...
>
> Incidentally, I'd be intrigued to see how Icarus reacts to you
> lumping him in with the same racism you preach.

No i didn't, I praised him for understanding what I was saying.
>
> Lets see; I've never lied throughout this topic, yet you've lied
> consistenly...but I'm the liar? Course I am kevin, course I am.

Look above at your quote! Who's the liar?
>
> And, as you know, the reason I ask you to explain the system is
> because you don't actually understand it, yet you keep saying you
> know how to improve it.

Do I, I may have give suggestions but thats by no means saying I know is it. Your getting worse and worse at this isn't you?

I'm simply pointing out your ignorance dear
> boy. And, of course, I'm doing it to upset you. Do you see?

No cos you see, it's not working is it?
>
> I'd be sacked if you employed me? Well...first of all I'd want to
> know how a Gateshead chav actually got a job. Then I suppose I'd
> report you for claiming disability benefit when you were working...

And how is that? I suggest you read what I say properly instead of lying like the sloth of a lawyer you are. Is this how you get your practice? If it is you should ask me to do your job as i'm obviously better at it than the performance you put in.
>
> Incidentally, anyone who converts to Judaism is allowed into a Jewish
> college, regardless of racial background. You...you do know that
> Ethiopia for example has a large Jewish community who are...well,
> black? You know that, right kevin?

And you do know I said school and not collegr don't you, idiot.
>
> Finally, I keep saying I'm better than you because, as the last few
> weeks have proven, I'm unquestionably better than you.

Really, then please explain how your the lawyer, but your also the one who has nothing to say when I ask is the examples i've shown, an example of the immigration system out of control, and if not why not when theres cameras and everything else involved? Is it ecause you know i'm right? Or because you know your wrong?
>
>
>
>
> Oh, and by the way, can you address why your language and that of
> White Nationalists is the same as stated by Sibs, or are you going to
> just ignore that one?

I don't know you tell me, it depends exactly what phrases he's on about, maybee it's because what I say makes sense and other people think the same thing, maybee because what I said isn't actually racist.
Fri 18/03/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> To be honest, i'm to drunk to understand what your on about,

Lol. Always a good prerequisite for a meaningful discussion.
Fri 18/03/05 at 08:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:

> So whats this quote by you...Yes, and I've pointed out repeatedly
> that immigration is controlled, yet you've constantly clamped your
> hands over your ears and came out with increasingly spurious reasons
> as to why it isn't which were totally unsupported by fact.

The quote? The one I posted in this very thread? Why certainly;

> Light wrote:
> Don't get me wrong; I think the issue needs to be discussed
> because the only thing certain about it is that there is no objective
> information about it. Yet people still feel qualified to say that
> this country cannot possibly take in refugees (even though you don't
> actually know how many we do take in).

So...so now you're saying that immigration IS controlled? Nice freudian slip there my racist chum.

Spurious reasons unsupported by fact? But kevstar; all I'm doing is reciting the facts in the report that you linked to. Are you telling me that you don't believe the reports you're posting?

>
> But they are supported by fact isn't they Light? So you tell me Light
> what does that make you? A liar?

Well...no. Because you see, I'm posting facts supported by evidence. Whereas you're posting a couple of facts, trying to dismiss any that don't support you, and then saying "Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong, and there is no need for a debate". Do you see?

>
> No i didn't, I praised him for understanding what I was saying.

Mm, yet he made no comment as to your white supremicist language, did he? Funny that...

>
> Look above at your quote! Who's the liar?

What quote? The one where I say that I've never said immigration is under control, I've simply said that it needs an open and honest debate? The one where it becomes clear you've assumed I think it is for no other reason than I don't agree with your view that there is definitely a problem and we shouldn't debate the issue?

Hmm...well, I've looked above at the quote, and I have to say that the liar would be you. Now pull your pants up kevin; there are people watching.

> Do I, I may have give suggestions but thats by no means saying I know
> is it. Your getting worse and worse at this isn't you?

Heh. If I'm getting worse, why is it your arguments that are losing coherence?

So now you're saying you have no idea how to improve immigration, is that right?

> No cos you see, it's not working is it?

Oh obviously. That's why you've gone on an angry drunken rant. Clearly the sign of a level headed person...

> And how is that? I suggest you read what I say properly instead of
> lying like the sloth of a lawyer you are. Is this how you get your
> practice? If it is you should ask me to do your job as i'm obviously
> better at it than the performance you put in.

Mwahahahahahahahahaaaa! I should read what you said properly? What, you mean like you've read what I've said? Clearly you must have; what's my job kevstar? Please, do tell...

I would LOVE to see you in court as a barrister. It would be like seeing a vegetarian tiger; amusing, but unnatural. And everyone would know it's going to die on it's feet.

>
> Incidentally, anyone who converts to Judaism is allowed into a
> Jewish
> college, regardless of racial background. You...you do know that
> Ethiopia for example has a large Jewish community who are...well,
> black? You know that, right kevin?
>
> And you do know I said school and not collegr don't you, idiot.

Heh. Sophistry; the last refuge of the truly stupid.

I take it then that you don't know much about judaism then?

>

> Really, then please explain how your the lawyer, but your also the
> one who has nothing to say when I ask is the examples i've shown, an
> example of the immigration system out of control, and if not why not
> when theres cameras and everything else involved? Is it ecause you
> know i'm right? Or because you know your wrong?

Well, no. It's because I know you're racist and won't actually look at any of the evidence indicating immigration is working. Simple really. Just like you.

> To be honest, i'm to drunk to understand what your on about, but hey,
> i'm sure i'll answer no problem in the morning for you. I do know one
> thing though, your a coward to admit your wrong, a liar, and well,
> your a idiot for thinking your better than me when we all know who
> the real looser is don't we.

Yup; it's the man who can't actually spell "loser".
Fri 18/03/05 at 09:43
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Still trying I noticed, well I have another quote which shows just how much Lawyers lie

Light wrote
What quote? The one where I say that I've never said immigration is under control, I've simply said that it needs an open and honest debate? The one where it becomes clear you've assumed I think it is for no other reason than I don't agree with your view that there is definitely a problem and we shouldn't debate the issue?

Light said
And as I've said (over and over and over again...) you haven't actually given me any indication that you have the faintest idea what you're talking about. Our immigration IS controlled. You just don't want to accept that cos it will invalidate your whole ill-thought out argument.

More lies then? The more you go on, the bigger the hole you dig. I feel i've exposed the type of person you are, a lying, sloth of a lawyer. Come back when you can atually proove that the system is under control, untill then, go home and sulk in that wee stained corner of yours as i'm finished with your crapy argument you can't justify.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.