GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop illegal immigrants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Disgusting, it really is.

Original Message posted by ßulle†† Yesterday at 12.14PM Original Message
There are 27 replies
Drunk Illegal Immigrant, driving with no license or insurance, knocks down and kills a child and only gets..

8 weeks

And he's still in the Country, despite being here illegally.

Hurrah for justice.

After reading this post it made me want to know what you all think about illegal immigrants. I think it is wrong and because Britain used to be a strong dominating country should stand strong now and make sure no forign immigrants get into the UK. Look what what happens when they get in...
Page:
Sun 06/03/05 at 08:41
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Yeah 2 billion net profit which may be made up of fiddled figures, the Beverly Hughes case highlights this. The fact is, theres no harm in tightening our immigration laws if you have people abusing the system. The scandals you hear such as the case Bullet highlighted, or the 5 immigrants who managed to loose the officers who found them in one of the many lorries they hide in. The immigration scandal where they found that illegal immigrants were posing as priests to get in the Country, or the illegal nurse who robbed pensioners blind, and thats only this week!

It's when you agree with changes in the law to deal with situations like this people start to calling you racist, "Whats the system" they wail, well you don't need to know the system to know there's a problem, It's like a car, you don't need to be a mechanic to know theres a problem with the engine. No one is denying immigrants do help the economy and are good for Britain in generall, what is annoying is when you get people like light, gerrid and goatface saying "uhhh, immigration is controlled, your just racist" when theres all the stories you hear, and then there's the goverment actually admitting there needs to be tighter regulations as the present ones are open to abuse, period.

I'll ask you this Gerrid(as light won't answer the question), if you think the system is so good, then why, out of all the failed Asylum seekers that come in, theres a large ammount of them appealing against the decision which takes so long that they vanish into thin air which makes them illegal immigrants. Is that good for the economy?
Sun 06/03/05 at 00:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah I hate immigrants who form the basis of our entire economy, care for you when you're sick in hospital and provide a £2billion net profit to the country every year. Damn immigrants only white people should be allowed to live in England their white faces and normal accents don't offend me or make me scared when I'm buying my burgers which were introduced to the country by immigrants in the first place!
Sat 05/03/05 at 22:03
This thread is the prime example of intelligent discussion in the future... these are, our leaders!!!!
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
JFH wrote:
> I do think we are reaching a point where Britain is becoming over
> crowded and we'll have to stop letting them in soon. I say that those
> that are here now can stay (unless they're dangerous, obviously) but
> no more should be allowed in to the country.

Illegal immigrants arent allowed into the country...they sneak in and are not tracked down well enough. They should be kicked out as soon as they are found but rather than that happening they are given the chance to come into the country and they get accepted more often than not unfortunately. Apparently they bring lots of money into the economy but i hate it when i go into my local English KFC and the person serving can;t understand what i am ordering
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:58
"period drama"
CAPS.

Yes, but you do have a point.
There's a starling correlation between illegal immigrants and road deaths involving children. That's all they do. "I dream of going to England, where a man can run over small children with no fear of prosecution. That is the way I want to live."

And, of course, if it were a British citizen who was driving, they would have gotten 20 years. These cases are, in fact, based entirely on citizenship and have nothing to do with the rubbish laws regarding dangerous driving.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:14
Regular
"0228"
I do think we are reaching a point where Britain is becoming over crowded and we'll have to stop letting them in soon. I say that those that are here now can stay (unless they're dangerous, obviously) but no more should be allowed in to the country.
Sat 05/03/05 at 21:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, all of them do that, and no one else does.
Sat 05/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Disgusting, it really is.

Original Message posted by ßulle†† Yesterday at 12.14PM Original Message
There are 27 replies
Drunk Illegal Immigrant, driving with no license or insurance, knocks down and kills a child and only gets..

8 weeks

And he's still in the Country, despite being here illegally.

Hurrah for justice.

After reading this post it made me want to know what you all think about illegal immigrants. I think it is wrong and because Britain used to be a strong dominating country should stand strong now and make sure no forign immigrants get into the UK. Look what what happens when they get in...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.