GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop illegal immigrants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Disgusting, it really is.

Original Message posted by ßulle†† Yesterday at 12.14PM Original Message
There are 27 replies
Drunk Illegal Immigrant, driving with no license or insurance, knocks down and kills a child and only gets..

8 weeks

And he's still in the Country, despite being here illegally.

Hurrah for justice.

After reading this post it made me want to know what you all think about illegal immigrants. I think it is wrong and because Britain used to be a strong dominating country should stand strong now and make sure no forign immigrants get into the UK. Look what what happens when they get in...
Page:
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> Boasting in front of a computer screen? I very much doubt it, and what
> jobs will I be able to do may I ask, and how won't any job be putting
> myself in danger? You see, theese are questions thats already been
> asked you idiot, and the benefits agency already know i'm capable of
> using a computer, so what exactly am I worried for. Make me sweat,
> well not likely, i've done more sweating in your MRS deep black hole
> boy, than i'll ever have over this rubbish. Still, enjoy thinking
> that you've worried me, it makes me laugh.

Methinks the retard doth protest too much.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:41
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
kevstar wrote:
> i've done more sweating in your MRS deep black hole
> boy, than i'll ever have over this rubbish.

You insult like a 13 year old (which is better than you debating like a 10 year old, but for someone who's allegedly 25, it's nothing to be proud of)
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Boasting in front of a computer screen? I very much doubt it, and what jobs will I be able to do may I ask, and how won't any job be putting myself in danger? You see, theese are questions thats already been asked you idiot, and the benefits agency already know i'm capable of using a computer, so what exactly am I worried for. Make me sweat, well not likely, i've done more sweating in your MRS deep black hole boy, than i'll ever have over this rubbish. Still, enjoy thinking that you've worried me, it makes me laugh.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:32
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
kevstar wrote:
> I want to know how the immigration system works you idiot not the
> process.

So what do you want me to tell you? What is the "immigration system" in your view? Because I thought what I posted there had pretty much everything to do with the system, seeing as it's... the system used.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:31
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
kevstar wrote:
> Jim of honor wrote
>
> But what has this directly got to do with the system itself? This
> takes place after the system has been left by the immigrants.
>
> More stupidity on your part, it has everything to do with the system
> you idiot.

Woah, easy there fella: I asked a simple question, wanting to know the answer. So much for trying to actually increase my knowledge, eh?

> Students have to work at least 16 hours a week to get a
> Visa to stay in this Country, they pay £300 a year for the
> course. When they go in on the first day, nobodys there, they go in
> and ask whats up, they say look, you don't have to come in to study,
> we can give you a visa so you can work my friend. By the way any
> other person you know we'll pay £70 commision to get them in
> the same course. And you ask what this has to do with the system?
> Well it's called abusing the system if you ask me, and a dam good
> example of it to. And out of the courses they investigated, as I said
> they were more illegal courses than legal, again a prime example of a
> system bieng abused so badly. So you see, stop talking about things
> you don't understant will you, if you had seen the link, you would
> have understood instead of prejudging like the moron you are.

Wait, I don't understand what you've actually said there. Apart from being needlessly aggrassive in response to a simple question - feeling defensive, are we?

I still don't really see what this has to do with the immigation system. I can see it's connected to immigration, but what do you suggest the system should be doing instead? Am I right in thinking that the legal courses are organised directly by the system itself?
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Jim of Honor wrote:
> The asylum process, as I understand it.
>
> First, asylum applicants apply either at a port where they landed,
> after getting into the country, or having entered the country
> illegally. Then after applying, temporary accommodation is granted
> to the applicants (though they could be sent back to a “safe” country
> they came through whilst the application’s considered). If allowed
> to stay in the UK whilst the application’s considered, they can stay
> in a detention centre, with friends or family, or in housing
> controlled by the local government authority.
>
> Then the applicants are interviewed, then their application is
> assessed largely based on what risk they face if they are returned to
> their country of origin. Then they can have asylum granted to them,
> humanitarian leave (where they are allowed to stay for three years on
> humanitarian grounds) or ‘discretionary leave’ (where they are
> granted three years stay due to other reasons, like leaving their
> kids behind or frailty). If not those, then their applications are
> rejected.
>
> They can then appeal, and are given up to 10 working days to do so.
> The applicants have to make their cases in one court at one time, so
> the applications can be processed quickly. If they are rejected
> again, they have to be sent back. They can also be detained until
> they’re deported by the government.
>
> That, as I understand it, is the asylum process for this country.
> Doubtlessly I don’t know some of it, but I’ve never claimed that I
> want to show where it’s failing, and so don't imply I know it all to
> do so. But at least I’ve had a bash and tried to support my points,
> eh Kev?
>
> Is that a knock at the door?
>
> Oh no, just the wind. Can’t be long before they get you back to work
> though, Kev...

I want to know how the immigration system works you idiot not the process.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:21
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Jim of honor wrote

But what has this directly got to do with the system itself? This takes place after the system has been left by the immigrants.

More stupidity on your part, it has everything to do with the system you idiot. Students have to work at least 16 hours a week to get a Visa to stay in this Country, they pay £300 a year for the course. When they go in on the first day, nobodys there, they go in and ask whats up, they say look, you don't have to come in to study, we can give you a visa so you can work my friend. By the way any other person you know we'll pay £70 commision to get them in the same course. And you ask what this has to do with the system? Well it's called abusing the system if you ask me, and a dam good example of it to. And out of the courses they investigated, as I said they were more illegal courses than legal, again a prime example of a system bieng abused so badly. So you see, stop talking about things you don't understant will you, if you had seen the link, you would have understood instead of prejudging like the moron you are.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:09
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
The asylum process, as I understand it.

First, asylum applicants apply either at a port where they landed, after getting into the country, or having entered the country illegally. Then after applying, temporary accommodation is granted to the applicants (though they could be sent back to a “safe” country they came through whilst the application’s considered). If allowed to stay in the UK whilst the application’s considered, they can stay in a detention centre, with friends or family, or in housing controlled by the local government authority.

Then the applicants are interviewed, then their application is assessed largely based on what risk they face if they are returned to their country of origin. Then they can have asylum granted to them, humanitarian leave (where they are allowed to stay for three years on humanitarian grounds) or ‘discretionary leave’ (where they are granted three years stay due to other reasons, like leaving their kids behind or frailty). If not those, then their applications are rejected.

They can then appeal, and are given up to 10 working days to do so. The applicants have to make their cases in one court at one time, so the applications can be processed quickly. If they are rejected again, they have to be sent back. They can also be detained until they’re deported by the government.

That, as I understand it, is the asylum process for this country. Doubtlessly I don’t know some of it, but I’ve never claimed that I want to show where it’s failing, and so don't imply I know it all to do so. But at least I’ve had a bash and tried to support my points, eh Kev?

Is that a knock at the door?

Oh no, just the wind. Can’t be long before they get you back to work though, Kev...
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:06
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
~takes a bow~
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://aurores.polaires.free.fr/owned%20baby.jpg[/URL]
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.