GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whooo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 07:26
Regular
My DS Has been shipped!

FAO Anyone who ordered from Importmadness - If yours has been shipped today, can you tell me if your shipping method states Airmail or Fed-Ex?

I thought we were supposed to get the free upgrade to Fed-Ex, yet my status show Airmail :S

Anyhoo, Whooo!
Page:
Thu 02/12/04 at 17:08
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
YAY! My DS is on it's way.
That WiFi DS picture on TV thing's a but weird, I though they'd use different frequencies to stuff like that.
Thu 02/12/04 at 12:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Mario isn't the same without the thumbstrap.
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:56
Regular
I got one. I don't like it though, it keeps loosening itself and falling off/moving.
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
,ø¤º°°º¤øoø¤º°º¤ø, wrote:
> was slightly disappointed about the lack of thumb strap thingy.

You didn't get one?
It's supposed to come with the console.
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:46
Regular
hey if you don't want it, I'll probably take it off you!
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I didn't mention Spider-Man 2 when I e-mailed 'em. Hopefully them sending it to me is just an error on their part, rather than sending me that instead of Mario 64. But like I said before, they wouldn't really be able to send a different game if they had stock shortages without notifying me.

Shame they didn't send me something better than Spider-Man 2 though :D
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:24
Regular
Oh, and did they explain the reasoning in sending you Spiderman 2?

I didn't get a free game with mine, so perhaps they genuinely have made an error...
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:23
Regular
That certainly is progress. I'd say you're now looking at delivery on Monday, hopefully tomorrow. I got my tracking number on Monday and it turned up yesterday. According to OCS, you should take delivery the day after the tracking system says "Deconsolidated at London".

OT (kind of) - no dead pixels on mine, yay!
Thu 02/12/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Progress.

Had an e-mail back this morning stating that my package is in the shipping process via OCS. And I got a tracking number.

Strange how I can get all this info staight after e-mailing them, which makes me wonder how long it would have taken them to inform me of this info had I not e-mailed them? Oh well.
Wed 01/12/04 at 13:27
Regular
"I'm busy"
They came, they delivered, they charged £35 Customs they left...

but I love it, the sound, the screen (NO DEAD PIXELS!!!) and Mario

Severe nostalgia when I popped the game in, the virtual surround speakers really make it sound fantastic, was slightly disappointed about the lack of thumb strap thingy.

Sigh, now the hassle of getting my 35 quid back from the ebay seller, allegedly located in the UK.
but still, no more worrying
Good gaming everyone!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.