GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whooo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 07:26
Regular
My DS Has been shipped!

FAO Anyone who ordered from Importmadness - If yours has been shipped today, can you tell me if your shipping method states Airmail or Fed-Ex?

I thought we were supposed to get the free upgrade to Fed-Ex, yet my status show Airmail :S

Anyhoo, Whooo!
Page:
Wed 01/12/04 at 12:48
Regular
Yeah that guy you bought off seems legit enough. Lets hope you get it sooner rather than later!

JC941 - Who delivered your DS? Was it Royal Mail? Parcelforce? Other courier? Fat Tony?

I need to find out who dumped mine on my doorstep without knocking or leaving a card!
Wed 01/12/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Touched!"
Should get mine next week, keep emailing the guy who sold me it but no response but his feedback seems good, MWA have you heard from the guy at all? let me know when yours turns up :)
Wed 01/12/04 at 12:35
Regular
JACKPOT!111one

It's arrived!

I'm bloody lucky my girlfriend stayed at home though - the retard of a delivery man just left it on the doorstep! No knocking, no card left, just dumped it!

Anyway, I can't wait to get home now!

*rejoices*
Wed 01/12/04 at 11:53
Regular
It quite possibly is :D

So far, Videogamesplus.ca have been perfect with every order I had from them. They even let me change the shipping address after I placed the order.

Also, they're regularly emailing me to update me on the status of my orders (processing, picking, shipped 1 of 2, fully shipped).

They're great. The only reason I didn't get my DS from them is because it was cheaper on Import Madness.
Wed 01/12/04 at 11:43
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I received my DS from Import Madness a couple of days ago but the game I ordered was not with it. According to them it was posted with the DS however this is obviously a lie because the package was sealed and no evidence of tampering. I emailed them about this two days ago and still no reply. Why is there customer service so bad? It makes me think that this is just one bloke in his room trying to run this company.
Wed 01/12/04 at 11:37
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
fax them , they will definatly speed up then, thats what i did
Wed 01/12/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Just e-mailed them (with order number). Seeing as it was my first e-mail I decided to be pleasant and polite, as any proper Englishman should be.

I would imagine that (hopefully) something friendly would be better than a rant. Now I'll just have to wait for some kind of glib reply.
Wed 01/12/04 at 10:47
Regular
Be sure to include your order number in the first email so they don't have an excuse to reply with nothing but "What's your order number?", giving them another 12 hours to scratch their balls.
Wed 01/12/04 at 10:45
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
The problem is that the DS was just such a highly wanted product, and I can understand if there are shortages. If they couldn't send mine until they got their second shipment of DS units (say around the beginning of Dec) then I wouldn't have minded so much. At least I would know what to expect, but saying it shipped when I doubt it has is a bit annoying.

I doubt I'll go that ape in the e-mail, just display my discontent and disappointment at the lack of action with my order.
Wed 01/12/04 at 10:25
Regular
,ø¤º°°º¤øoø¤º°º¤ø, wrote:
> I've got visions too of the postman playfully passing it from one foot
> to another up the road, then punting it at my house.
>
> I hate my concious

Ah, that made me do a laff :D

And Bejam, give 'em what for! I reckon if it wasn't for my barrage of sarcastic emails, I'd still be left in the dark now.

They were apologetic and stuff, but that's besides the point. They lied to me and didn't inform me of any setbacks.

I hope you were given Spidey 2 for free. Gives me hope that have stuck a copy in with my DS :D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.