GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whooo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 07:26
Regular
My DS Has been shipped!

FAO Anyone who ordered from Importmadness - If yours has been shipped today, can you tell me if your shipping method states Airmail or Fed-Ex?

I thought we were supposed to get the free upgrade to Fed-Ex, yet my status show Airmail :S

Anyhoo, Whooo!
Page:
Mon 06/12/04 at 11:20
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
You can get the hunters demo disc for £15 ish on ebay,
Mon 06/12/04 at 10:03
Hmph. Got an email today saying that all the US DSs have sold out, but they have plenty of Japanese ones in stock, which they'll send it out straight away if I wanted it. Thing is, there's no Metroid demo with it; so should I wait until after Christmas or just go with the Jap DS?
Sun 05/12/04 at 01:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
kl wohoooooooooooooo
Sun 05/12/04 at 00:58
"Majestic"
pb wrote:
> Waaaah! I need a DS.
>
> Bank raids and stealing old lady's handbags are not my thing, so I
> guess I'll have to wait for the UK release and use my high-street
> vouchers instead. Damn money stuff...

Or you could sell those vouchers on eBay, and then buy a DS from the states. Gift vouchers tend to go for nearly their face value on eBay anyway, and if you claim to have seen a picture of Mother Teresa in one of the holograms, then your 10 pound voucher will suddenly be able to buy 10 DS's!
Sat 04/12/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Touched!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> MWA: I've got some positive feedback from the guy, so I guess it's
> on
> it's way.
>
> Yep same here, just saw he posted some feedback. Lets expect it in
> the next week and a half then.

I'll let you know when mine turns up mate, coming home on monday , currently at g/f uni!
Fri 03/12/04 at 23:26
"Uzi Lover"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> MWA: I've got some positive feedback from the guy, so I guess it's on
> it's way.

Yep same here, just saw he posted some feedback. Lets expect it in the next week and a half then.
Fri 03/12/04 at 20:05
"period drama"
Mine got sent this morning.
Should be here mid-next-week.

Whooo! Indeed.
Fri 03/12/04 at 19:41
"possibly impossible"
Waaaah! I need a DS.

Bank raids and stealing old lady's handbags are not my thing, so I guess I'll have to wait for the UK release and use my high-street vouchers instead. Damn money stuff...
Fri 03/12/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Touched!"
MWA: I've got some positive feedback from the guy, so I guess it's on it's way.
Fri 03/12/04 at 10:55
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I have all the characters and am attempting the final boss, 80 stars.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.