GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whooo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 07:26
Regular
My DS Has been shipped!

FAO Anyone who ordered from Importmadness - If yours has been shipped today, can you tell me if your shipping method states Airmail or Fed-Ex?

I thought we were supposed to get the free upgrade to Fed-Ex, yet my status show Airmail :S

Anyhoo, Whooo!
Page:
Fri 03/12/04 at 09:56
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Phew. what a fantastic three days. Im up to 65 stars but no Luigi yet.
Im loving the mini-games, really adapted to the thumb-strap aswell.
Nice one Nintendo.
Fri 03/12/04 at 06:41
Regular
Well it has that little plastic bit that you pull up to your finger/thumb to tighten, but it always seems to loosen over time, usually screwing me over in the heat of battle :D
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> I got one. I don't like it though, it keeps loosening itself and
> falling off/moving.

You can tighten it easily enough and it shouldn't unfasten, at least that's how mine works.
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:10
Regular
"I'm busy"
*rubs DS* 'hush now my pretty'
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:08
Regular
Hope you guys get yours.

As PB mentioned in another thread, gbax.com are selling them - and they're based in the UK so you'll have no overseas issues like Customs etc.
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:00
Regular
"I'm busy"
Dont forget it's thanks giving in the US, could explain lack of communication and delivery
Thu 02/12/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Touched!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Should get mine next week, keep emailing the guy who sold me it but
> no
> response but his feedback seems good, MWA have you heard from the
> guy
> at all? let me know when yours turns up :)
>
> I was going to say the same to you.
>
> Let us know if you recieve.

Still nothing back after 2-3 days of constant emailing, I just hope it comes, even if it does he's getting negative feedback for his poor communication or should I say lack of it, he's been getting good feedback though so fingers crossed.
Thu 02/12/04 at 19:22
"period drama"
Soooo .... dvdboxoffice didn't send it in three days, then didn't answer my email about their stock. So I cancelled it from them.

Just bought one off ebay - bit painful, £165 with postage and everything. But what the hey.
The guy's got 100% feedback, so let's hope all is well. 4-7 days is i'estimate.
Thu 02/12/04 at 19:09
"Uzi Lover"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Should get mine next week, keep emailing the guy who sold me it but no
> response but his feedback seems good, MWA have you heard from the guy
> at all? let me know when yours turns up :)

I was going to say the same to you.

Let us know if you recieve.
Thu 02/12/04 at 19:05
Regular
"I'm busy"
Right, I'm going to give the box a good shaking!
Damn thumbstrap

I love the mini games on Mario DS, got 22 stars, anyone know when I can release Luigi and Wario? I want some more games!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.