GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whooo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 07:26
Regular
My DS Has been shipped!

FAO Anyone who ordered from Importmadness - If yours has been shipped today, can you tell me if your shipping method states Airmail or Fed-Ex?

I thought we were supposed to get the free upgrade to Fed-Ex, yet my status show Airmail :S

Anyhoo, Whooo!
Page:
Wed 01/12/04 at 10:19
Regular
"I'm busy"
I've got visions too of the postman playfully passing it from one foot to another up the road, then punting it at my house.

I hate my concious
Wed 01/12/04 at 10:06
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
ßulle†† wrote:
> It's ironic really. I was the first to post about Import Madness
> confirming shipment on the 21st, yet I'm going to be the last one
> here to get one!

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I ordered mine on the 10th Nov and had the same e-mail about it being sent on the 21st but then nothing after that. I've waited patiently expecting things to happen with it it but so far nothing. So, the time has come for me to e-mail them and lay a verbal smackdown upon them.

The only possible consolation is that I got a copy of Spider-Man 2 from them yesterday, even though I didn't order it. That could mean one of two things; 1) they sent me Spider-Man 2 (which isn't all that great I'm led to believe) instead of Mario 64 because of stock shortages, which they couldn't really do without informing me, or 2) they mucked up and sent me a free, albeit duff, game.

The saga continues...
Wed 01/12/04 at 09:54
Regular
And I don't even want to think about the possibility of a dead pixel.
Wed 01/12/04 at 09:53
Regular
I too am frustrated, but I've calmed down a lot since I knew for definite it was shipped and I could track it.

It's ironic really. I was the first to post about Import Madness confirming shipment on the 21st, yet I'm going to be the last one here to get one!

Such a cruel world.
Wed 01/12/04 at 09:48
Regular
"I'm busy"
My e-bay bloody seller only sent it last friday from the US.

Everyone now seems to be getting theres, looks like it's only us two left, I'm sure I'll have it by the weekend, it can't take over a week for delivery.
I bet when it does come, mine will have dead pixels. I can guarentee!
If it has though, I'll think i'll just wait till march when it comes out then, buy one, swap it and return it!

god i'm frustrated!
Wed 01/12/04 at 09:28
Regular
'Deconsolidated at LON'

That was updated yesterday evening. Still no update yet.

I'm not getting it today, am I? :(
Tue 30/11/04 at 20:00
Regular
"thursdayton!"
JC941 wrote:
> BioRex wrote:
> What mario?
>
> Famous guy. Big nose, red cap.

*laughs out loud*
Tue 30/11/04 at 14:53
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Well all the main ones..

Yoshi's touch and go
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing
Wario Ware
Harvest Moon

as for updates..

Yes! Pilotwings
Goldeneye (of course)
I would really love to see a Beyond good & evil title
Pikmin
Tue 30/11/04 at 14:48
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
yeh its a bit thin on releases this year, im getting tiger woods, possbly ridge racer, rayman, i cant wait for

Animal Crossing,
Advance Wars
Yoshi Touch and go
Mario Brothers
metroid
mario kart
wario ware

to name a few

here are some conversions id like to see from the N64

Lylat wars
F Zero X
Pilot Wings
Perfect Dark
Smash Brothers
Blast Corps

+ many more :p

what are yours
Tue 30/11/04 at 14:38
Regular
"hit the road jack"
gamecollector wrote:
> Everyone must get Feel the Magic

It's next on my list. After that I can't think of any until Mario Kart, Wario Ware and Metroid.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.