GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whooo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 07:26
Regular
My DS Has been shipped!

FAO Anyone who ordered from Importmadness - If yours has been shipped today, can you tell me if your shipping method states Airmail or Fed-Ex?

I thought we were supposed to get the free upgrade to Fed-Ex, yet my status show Airmail :S

Anyhoo, Whooo!
Page:
Tue 07/12/04 at 14:58
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
you have to complete the first mission beating dark samus, then you need to touch the white hexigon shape on the menu bit,
Tue 07/12/04 at 13:58
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Tphi wrote:

> Ash did you know if you press that glowing spot on the title screen
> of Hunters you get a secret video? :D I never noticed it before..
> >_<

I think it's avaliable after you gain a certain high score in the 'Survivor' course.
Mon 06/12/04 at 19:49
"period drama"
Magical touch-screen secrets.
Mon 06/12/04 at 19:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ashman wrote:
> Some of the newer US DS' will be without the Hunters demo. Only the
> first so many got it.

Ash did you know if you press that glowing spot on the title screen of Hunters you get a secret video? :D I never noticed it before.. >_<
Mon 06/12/04 at 19:34
"period drama"
Tomorrow, hopefully.
Mon 06/12/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Touched!"
Heard anything or got yours yet MWA? the git never reponds to my emails and it's been a week now.
Mon 06/12/04 at 12:00
Regular
Are they Jap? Oh well, I thought they were US ones...

Anyhoo, I don't think you're missing out much on the demo - it's pretty basic and not worth £15.

Just get a different game and wait for Prime
Mon 06/12/04 at 11:41
Yeah, I looked them up this morning, apparently they're the Jap DSs i.e. without the Metroid demo, which is the only difference between the machines.

Can't really justify getting the demo off ebay when the full game is priced a little over that. And it's not *that* good, is it?
Mon 06/12/04 at 11:32
Regular
Icarus, gbax.com have US ones in stock - they're throwing in a UK charger too.

They're based in Newcastle and ship via Special Delivery.
Mon 06/12/04 at 11:27
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Some of the newer US DS' will be without the Hunters demo. Only the first so many got it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.