GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BORING!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:46
Regular
Halo 2 single player is so insanely boring after a while.

It's a lot like the first game really. It starts out well but about half way through I loose the will to play and it just gets tedious.

I can't even bring myself to complete the game as it's just so sodding dull. The first bunch of levels were cool but it's all the freaking same after a while. I swear if I have to face another level of shooting crappy enemies in insanely dull enviroments then I'm gonna rip my eyes out and feed them to my goldfish.

It's just rubbish!

Online though it plays like a dream...an extremely nerdy dream, but a dream all the same.
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:07
Regular
"wow look at me go"
u know how old i am don't u?
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:53
Regular
lil black cat wrote:
> well hu cares about what you think of ppl and u can't judge ppl coz of
> what they write just coz u agree wiv that person dosn't mean u have
> any right to have a go at ppl hu disagree with u

You hypocritical moron.

Haven't you got any windows you should be licking?
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:42
Regular
"wow look at me go"
well hu cares about what you think of ppl and u can't judge ppl coz of what they write just coz u agree wiv that person dosn't mean u have any right to have a go at ppl hu disagree with u
Sat 27/11/04 at 15:27
Regular
"Unretired"
lil black cat wrote:
> ur mouth some ppl don't give a damn about what you think of games so
> y even post.

What makes you think people will give a damn about what you think of games?
Sat 27/11/04 at 15:20
Regular
"wow look at me go"
halo 2 rules it really gd maybe it was 2 hard 4 u so u gave up on it o well poor u it really is a good game and omg the ending wow watch ur mouth some ppl don't give a damn about what you think of games so y even post.
Fri 26/11/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Unretired"
I notice people are always keen to highlight the fact they have a social life in gaming forums. Sorry to burst your bubble, but BIG F***ING DEAL!
Seriously, just about everyone has one, even "geeks".
Hell i'm a self confessed "geek" and I still manage to drag myself away from the computer screen for a bit of fun in the real world.
Fri 26/11/04 at 19:11
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
halo 2 single player is much better than halo 1's...and live just helps to make it the best game on xbox and Game of the year.
Fri 26/11/04 at 13:47
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> RIRAN wrote:
> Isn't it funny that a topic called 'Boring' is found in the Xbox
> forum.
>
> As opposed to what? A thread dedicated to you titled "Shut-up
> you ignorant c*ck shank".

Welcome to yesterday population you! Return to sender. And not to mention yo momma, who I don't wanna mention cos shes fat
Fri 26/11/04 at 01:23
"I love yo... lamp."
I call myself a geek as well, mainly to women. They view it as depreciating and modest, which is good because reality is I'm one of the cockiest, most arrogantbastards you'll ever meet.

But no, gaming because you enjoy it isn't sad, and never will be again. Gaming for stats, to be the best, to make your 7331KiLeRz name known to as many people as possible.. now that is sad.
Fri 26/11/04 at 01:19
Regular
"I am the game"
To be honest i've given up on the game. It is impressive to look at but after shooting 50,000 aliens that all look the same then who cares. I think that halo 2 might be heading in the same direction as Metal gear solid 2. The people that made it, although did a good job, in my opinion relied to heavily on it past reputation to sell it rather than go the extra mile and turn it to a an amazing game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.