GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BORING!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:46
Regular
Halo 2 single player is so insanely boring after a while.

It's a lot like the first game really. It starts out well but about half way through I loose the will to play and it just gets tedious.

I can't even bring myself to complete the game as it's just so sodding dull. The first bunch of levels were cool but it's all the freaking same after a while. I swear if I have to face another level of shooting crappy enemies in insanely dull enviroments then I'm gonna rip my eyes out and feed them to my goldfish.

It's just rubbish!

Online though it plays like a dream...an extremely nerdy dream, but a dream all the same.
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:48
Regular
"wow look at me go"
YES...yes it is
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
lil black cat wrote:
> well being a dickslap is alot more fun then being a boring loser
> geekoid

No... no it isn't
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:43
Regular
"wow look at me go"
well being a dickslap is alot more fun then being a boring loser geekoid
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:39
Regular
"wow look at me go"
u just admitted to being a geek haha u dorkdick
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:33
Regular
At least we're not sad enough to sit at a computer and make a complete dickslap of our selves.
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:27
Regular
"wow look at me go"
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:36
Regular
"wow look at me go"
go away u lil bleep bleep bleep the bleeps mean nothing
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:22
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> lil black cat wrote:
hu

Fantastic! 'txt' speak is retarded. This though is possibly the best 'txt' word ever.
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:09
Regular
"wow look at me go"
haha funny seriously
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
lil black cat wrote:
> u know how old i am don't u?

6?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.