GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For my notable vote..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 20:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Okay, I've decided. The notable elections are a joke. That's not saying I wouldn't like to win and prove my superiority over you all - far from it. I'd love to be gold and have the ability to laugh at all you underlings. Well, laugh more than I do now. And in a deeper voice. Anyway, I'm not going to win. People simply don't appreciate true are and with every post I make, 1,000 deep meanings are missed by your people. You should read deeper.

So, for my notable vote, I have devised a plot. If I had to vote for the my favourite I'd simply vote FFF. Gold, that boy is. But seeing as I would hate for Maunder to have any kind of superiority over me (we sorted out the 'wang size' issue a long while back, now), I'm oggering my vote to the floor. Which means you guys.

SO, for all those desperate to get my notable vote, listen up. In 50 words or less, you must finish the start of this story off. Deal?

'The world is a machine. You all know this. You live and breath this. Only I know the truth. You are but pawns in their sinister game. The man cackles as you make him prosper in his black and white town. There's one way in and no way out. Truth shall come one day. On that day, you shall all be free. Free from the water-tight lies you've been taught since birth. Free from the shackles of the machine.

There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin...'

This is where you come in. Finish off in 50 words, and the best entry (judged by me) gets my vote.

Get writing, folks...
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
munn wrote:
> There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin
> that said munn Maunders, so mattribute should vote for him.
> Obviously.

This is currently winning.

You can enter as many times as you want, holmes.
Sat 19/02/05 at 00:04
Regular
The story continues.

After uttering his wise words of wisdom, the penguin, who was in fact a gayby went on a quest for some gay anal. His gayby heritage gave him a lust for anal. He found some anal. He had anal. He noticed a fighter jet.
He fell over backwards watching it.
This fixed his wrongness.
He now went in search of lady penguins. His anal parter moaned that his story was more than 50 words, but the penguin, who had named himself Rodgriguez, said "Shut it gayby", and went in search of lady penguins to help plot the commie uprising.
He came across his old friend Josaf Stalin, a penguin who claimed to be the reincarnation of Joseph Stalin, Rodriguez's homeboy.
Together they went out and tried converting people to communism.
When they refused, they shot them.
Fortunately, only one person refused - that gayby Flock X, the rest of the world became communists.
Rodriquez was more equal than others though, and told all the gaybys to die.
So they did.

That left just 4 penguins.
The story ended soon after, because some gayby forgot to write it down.
Sat 19/02/05 at 00:05
Regular
"0228"
I can't compete with that.
Sat 19/02/05 at 00:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm shocked to see you so blatantly rip off my style and technique. I know that I am an inspiration to you all here at Ukchatforums, but that doesn't mean you can just copy and paste my works and claim them as your own.

My legal team will be in touch.

Oh, and, in true professional style, I'll mark your work

overuse of 'gaybys' (-100)
over 50 words (-100)
trying too hard (-120)
Inclusion of Stalin (+1000)

Munn am winn again.
Sat 19/02/05 at 00:16
Regular
There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin that said munn only rips off your style as it's the basis of all good style's everywhere.

(Also, I included Stalin twice, sort of)
Sat 19/02/05 at 00:18
Regular
> There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet
> penguin...'

that would do anything for Jack. Sometimes, when Jack is extremely lucky his little pet penguin would play with a small furry cat. When this happens Jack becomes very happy indeed. So happy in fact, he'd bounce up and down. Jack's happiness soon becomes sadness as his little pet penguin dribbles at inapropriate times.
Sat 19/02/05 at 00:38
Regular
"0228"
There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin but jack wasn't the best looking boy [URL]http://www.takdroppet.se/lgh4212/ugly.jpg[/URL]. His parents were disappointed in him so they sent Jack and his penguin off to live on the streets. They had no money do his penguin had to take up a very demeaning job at Disneyland [URL]http://www.wdw-photos.com/cguide/penguin.jpg[/URL]. Whilst in Disneyland, the penguin met crossbob. This had a bad effect on him [URL] http://www.thewildones.org/SFC/ENV/aramPenguin.gif [/URL]. The penguin was then sacked and it was Jack's turn to get a job. He became a model for fashionable clothes [URL] http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/IGS/IGS218/IS084-003.jpg [/URL] but the bag meant he had to stop this for legal reasons. Jack and his penguin had no money so they went around knocking on the doors of stranger's houses to see if anybody would take them in. This man did [URL] http://www.soldat.com/Kunst%20Hitler.jpg [/URL]. Jack quickly matured under his influence and soon he began to look very different as did his penguin [URL] http://www.davidszondy.com/images/feathers.gif [/URL]. And you know the rest.
Sat 19/02/05 at 00:55
Regular
munn wrote:
> The story continues.
>
> After uttering his wise words of wisdom, the penguin, who was in fact
> a gayby went on a quest for some gay anal. His gayby heritage gave
> him a lust for anal. He found some anal. He had anal. He noticed a
> fighter jet.
> He fell over backwards watching it.
> This fixed his wrongness.
> He now went in search of lady penguins. His anal parter moaned that
> his story was more than 50 words, but the penguin, who had named
> himself Rodgriguez, said "Shut it gayby", and went in
> search of lady penguins to help plot the commie uprising.
> He came across his old friend Josaf Stalin, a penguin who claimed to
> be the reincarnation of Joseph Stalin, Rodriguez's homeboy.
> Together they went out and tried converting people to communism.
> When they refused, they shot them.
> Fortunately, only one person refused - that gayby Flock X, the rest
> of the world became communists.
> Rodriquez was more equal than others though, and told all the gaybys
> to die.
> So they did.
>
> That left just 4 penguins.
> The story ended soon after, because some gayby forgot to write it
> down.

you got my vote!
Sat 19/02/05 at 10:13
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Blablablahblah...

Who said to him one day, 'I'd love to be gold and have the ability to laugh at all you underlings, in a deeper voice.

People simply don't appreciate true art and with every word I say, 1,000 deep meanings are missed…you people! You should read deeper!’

Jack cried, ‘Staaaaaalin!!!!!’
Sat 19/02/05 at 10:40
Regular
"Catch it!"
El Magnífico wrote:
> mattributé wrote:
> There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet
> penguin...'
>
> He liked to eat soap, the penguin that was - not Jack. Now that would
> be silly. One day Jack and his penguin went to Tescos. They brought
> 17 bars of soap. The penguin had a nice soapy dinnner that night, but
> later died of Constipation. The boy cried.
>
> The End

Great El Magnifico gets my vote!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.