GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For my notable vote..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 20:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Okay, I've decided. The notable elections are a joke. That's not saying I wouldn't like to win and prove my superiority over you all - far from it. I'd love to be gold and have the ability to laugh at all you underlings. Well, laugh more than I do now. And in a deeper voice. Anyway, I'm not going to win. People simply don't appreciate true are and with every post I make, 1,000 deep meanings are missed by your people. You should read deeper.

So, for my notable vote, I have devised a plot. If I had to vote for the my favourite I'd simply vote FFF. Gold, that boy is. But seeing as I would hate for Maunder to have any kind of superiority over me (we sorted out the 'wang size' issue a long while back, now), I'm oggering my vote to the floor. Which means you guys.

SO, for all those desperate to get my notable vote, listen up. In 50 words or less, you must finish the start of this story off. Deal?

'The world is a machine. You all know this. You live and breath this. Only I know the truth. You are but pawns in their sinister game. The man cackles as you make him prosper in his black and white town. There's one way in and no way out. Truth shall come one day. On that day, you shall all be free. Free from the water-tight lies you've been taught since birth. Free from the shackles of the machine.

There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin...'

This is where you come in. Finish off in 50 words, and the best entry (judged by me) gets my vote.

Get writing, folks...
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:33
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
phi11ip wrote:
> Written, in the style of Hedfix:
>
> "Gets out saxophone. STD test for GB. What the? Turnbased? And
> then cry."

That was completely nonsensical...
oh. I get it.
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Captain to you."
As much as i want to be gold and shiny i know that i'm not getting any votes so i can't really see the point in trying to win yours.

Merms getting my vote :D
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:49
Regular
"0228"
There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin but it died only a few hours after he got it because Leicester doesn’t have the right weather conditions for animals that are meant to live in Antarctica. Jack wasn’t too upset, he just did what you do to all dead animals; he poked it. You can too. [URL] http://www2.gamesville.lycos.com/html_poke/poke_penguin.htm [/URL]

Yeah, it's crap but what do you expect from 50 words. And if you're wondering where 'the machine' and 'the man' come into this then you obviously can't see the hidden depth to my tale. There is one, honest.
Fri 18/02/05 at 22:41
Regular
:(

Unappreciated in my time, but you'll see, a legend shall be born.
Fri 18/02/05 at 22:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
mattributé wrote:
> There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet
> penguin...'

He had the penguin because he'd been told having a pet would bring him happiness and trying to be different the penguin was the obvious choice, he felt happy because he felt he was supposed to and so he kept following, the penguin died, he was sad, he bought another but nothing could ever fill the void he felt he should feel, he died sad for no reason.

The end

I don't want your vote, i just wanted to tell my story.
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:05
Regular
"Cosmic..."
mattributé wrote:
> penguin...'

He liked to eat soap, the penguin that was - not Jack. Now that would be silly. One day Jack and his penguin went to Tescos. They brought 17 bars of soap. The penguin had a nice soapy dinnner that night, but later died of Constipation. The boy cried.

The End
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:27
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
mattributé wrote:
> penguin...'

Once he ate it for a joke. He was thrown into prison for being terminally odd. Dreaming of penguins, they who destroyed his life, he became determined to destroy this scourge with machines. He escaped, joined the government, and began to put his plan into action. Second name was McConnell.

best I could do. Thought I'd put the twist in at the end on the offchance that you like that sort of thing.
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:35
"period drama"
You're all wrong.
There's only one way a penguin-related story can end.
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Which is what I was hoping someone would pick up on.
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:46
Regular
There once was a little boy called Jack who had a little pet penguin that said munn > Maunders, so mattribute should vote for him. Obviously.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.